What did you do to your Skoda today?

RobClubley

Drove mine for the first time as I have been using the other halfs car as its less slippy and didnt want to get mine dirty !! - Forgot how flipping quick it was, certainly put the smile back on my face.

Drove mine for the first time as I have been using the other halfs car as its less slippy and didnt want to get mine dirty !! - Forgot how flipping quick it was, certainly put the smile back on my face.

Haven't driven mine for 3 weeks now.... Only another 3 to go and I can't wait!

I took it for a random 221 mile thrash around Wales whilst conducting an oil consumption test, which I am happy with the results too, Fabia is an absolute blast on good roads even when complying to speed limits in Wales.

(death penalty for any exuberance in Wales) I know as I got done for 32 mph in a 30 mph a few years ago.

Is that the Powerflex diesel engine mount? Is it any good? Car drive any differently?

Hi,

Yes it is and what a transformation!

No negatives. All positive. Gearchanges in particular are so much more positive and smoother.

Went out about an hour ago to change my air filter - took the K&N out and replaced it with a standard filter - will see if it has any effect on fuel consumption

Also ordered a K&N cleaning kit from ebay

Dropped my son off at work today, 5 miles there, 5 back. In the rain. took 15 minutes. took me 2 1/2 hours to clean her yeserday. Back to square 1..... :wall: So, what will I be doing at the weekend :think:

I won't be christmas shoping, that's for sure......

Used it to take my brother-in-law to hospital at the crack of dawn (well long before it should have cracked, not that dawn ever did crack today) and despite all I have read on here and it being the wettest morning I can remember it demisted perfectly in minutes.

While sitting in the hospital car park discovered another storage box by my right knee and that the armrest box has a switchable A/C input and I finally found the USB input to the head unit lurking in the glove box. Got a chance to use full beam headlights not terribly impressed but when you have been driving as long as I have any modern headlights look more than adequate.