IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - SHARK PERFORMANCE

shark_90

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As has been said above.

Take your time with recovery and no mater how tempting it may be, don't rush it.

Wishing you a successful outcome chap.

There are times when you really do have to put yourself first - and this is a biggie! All the very best with resolving the medical problems and I wish you a very speedy recovery - which DOESN'T include a speedy return to work.

Hi Ben,

Sorry to hear you've been affected by pancreatic tumours - my wife is a molecular biologist and the subject of her research when she was still working was cancer of the pancreas and the genetics associated with it...

I therefore hope everything goes well and you make a speedy recovery!

Ben - as someone who has had two recent experiences with cancers and who is still undergoing regular reviews, I can relate very closely to your situation.

I'm hopefully now well under control, thanks to absolutely excellent treatment via our much maligned NHS.

I can only hope you receive the same first rate treatment and support that I did and I look forward to many more years of your dry wit and exceptional service.

Knowing you and your level of commitment, I know you will have left things in capable hands and I look forward to the day when you're able to take over the reins again - fully serviced and MOT'd !

Best wishes, Chum :thumbup:

Wow, thanks for all the posts of support.. totally unexpected as this was only meant to be an informational post!

I'm sure Team Shark will be able to look after you while I'm away :thumbup:

Ben,

As others have stated, you have to put your health 1st for the benefit of yourself and your family. Make the most of Christmas and remember the good times to help get you through the difficult times to come.

Wishing you and your family the very best for Christmas/New Year & all the best for a speedy recovery and a Happy 2012

Matthew

Being a "company director" of your own company like yourself I know just how hard it is to try to put ones health first......eventually the body says #### OFF...and the Doctors get really stroppy.... :giggle: ...... (I had to take enforced leave due to extreme sciatica caused by 4 worn discs in the lower spine)........But trying to not think about the company is really bad....."did I leave it the right hands?"...."do they know this?"...."what about?"..........I stopped worring (just a bit).......and ended up coming back to work with a slightly more refreshed outlook.....or was that the drugs talking??...... :rofl: ..... B)

Hope all the medical stuff works out as best as it can be!! :thumbup: ....