CitiGo-Go, a Citigo with more Go.

BossFox

When it's road ready I want to potter down the A12 next to a regular Citigo, give them the thumbs up and then open the taps... I bet they'll get a shock. :rofl:

Can I be driving the Nissan when you decide to open the Citigo up on the A12 :think: :happy: ?

Not the Leaf :rofl:

• Like 4

Just to say that your project is awsome!! I had to talk about it on a french skoda forum, and everybody is mad about it!! after an astonishing highly modified Fabia vrs for a daily use, your back with that fantastic citigo! fair play to you :clap: :thumbup:

• Like 1

post-565-0-45600700-1362003471_thumb.jpg

Good grief, that car really does look standard! :love:

Been a long time since it's been outside.

Top job as usual guys.

Even the wheel locations in the arches look stock, which considering it's all been built from scratch simply shows the skills you have.

PS. I thought your camera had broken... you must have been busy. :giggle:

• Like 2

All that little car needs is a.

"It's a Skoda - DON'T even think about it" sticker, oh and a rear mount camera to catch the facial expressions of those stupid enough to try.

Respect.

• Like 4

I have just finished doing my calculations and I am afraid there is a small chance it won't sound exactly like this any more:

Squeezing it all in there is still so amazing!

• Like 1

I love where the Turbo sits :)

i thought that was just a resting place when you put that photo up, didnt know that was its final home lmao.

The engine does sit really low in the bay, i thought you may have had clearance usues up top with coilpacks and inlet hitting the bonnet....

Are they only doing the intercooler or are they fitting a custom rad too??

I love it when a project hits this kind of stage, you can see it all together and how it will look in real life.

Also do i spot 4x100 PCD or are they on adapters??

Well there is some muck sprayed up the sills behind the front wheels so its defo been driven already so i guess its almost there. Can't wait to see some hi res pics of the build when its proper done. The temptation not to leave it standard silver and get pwpro to wrap it matt black etc must be killing you.

Well there is some muck sprayed up the sills behind the front wheels so its defo been driven already so i guess its almost there. Can't wait to see some hi res pics of the build when its proper done. The temptation not to leave it standard silver and get pwpro to wrap it matt black etc must be killing you.

Would look good in matte black but the joy of leaving it as stock as possible is the element of surprise - and surprising it will be.

Looking good Richard and again top marks to Luke and the Jabba boys.