Audi RS3 2015 -Anticipate some detail on price and spec soon. Delivery due mid 2015

vrskeith

Mildy amusing :) BUT, I've kinda got bored of the standing joke that Audi (nee BMW) drivers are k/heads and inconsiderate drivers. Mainly because it generally isn't that true, and I'm not in either group, so no bias.

On my daily drive I see spme shocking & inconsiderate driving, and sometimes I see polite, safe driving....sometimes! Indicators are now the exception to the rule, tailgaiting standard, and pulling out slowly from a side junction in front of faster moving vehicles seems normal :(

I can honestly say this isn't the exclusive club that is Audi or BMW, moreover its how the majority of people drive now.

• Like 2

Very true.

But then the Design of the Front Ends leave you in little doubt as a Audi / BMW comes up behind you that there is a change it will be in range for getting it with your windscreen wash if you give your own screen a dash of fluid.

More fun (childish i know) and safer than Brake Testing them since many are on the phone, and the auto wipers on their prestige car does the job for them.

He does, by posting endless amounts of links.

I'm so glad that I maintain your interested in the RS3, even though you rejected it after your test drive .

TG have subsequently reinforced  your decision and selected the Golf R

Look forward to your review on your Focus RS when it arrives in 2016.

Keith, I'd find using your links easier if you used the Link button to give a custom text to your copy and past link. I sometimes don't click on the link you post as I have no idea what it is as it's just the usual interweb jumble of letters and numbers. it' certainly makes selection of whether to click or not, easier for most of us :)

I'm so glad that I maintain your interested in the RS3, even though you rejected it after your test drive .

TG have subsequently reinforced  your decision and selected the Golf R

Look forward to your review on your Focus RS when it arrives in 2016.

I've not viewed the thread for weeks.

Saw it was back at the top of the topics list so thought I'd have a quick look.

Nothing interesting for me unfortunately.

I was pointing out that the amount of copying and pasting of links you do far exceeds the amount of effort a lot of Freedom members put into keep the forum going.

So if you are too tight to pay £1 per month for a forum you use regularly I can understand it, you make enough of a contribution as it is. :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

Nah, leave him be, the 7R forums will eat him alive, at least here we know where he is and it beats care in the community :)

No need to worry B33fy, certified this week for Silver Surfer syndrome and other such aged problems.

However, thankful for your kind thoughts above, much appreciated

Update ,not yet savaged by 7R forums.

Hope you enjoy the Merc when it arrives - I will look forward to your review - provided I am still able to read it by then. lol

Just an update for other with interest in the RS3 : CHEAPEST in UK Audi dealershipshttp://www.audi.co.uk/used-cars/used-car-locator/a3/2.5-t-fsi-quattro-367ps-s-tronic/london/605299776-14367.aspx?srcmdc=se_na_re_

A long with the 35 others at dealerships..

Looking forward to Audi's first facelift , improvements to enable it to compete effectively with the other hot hatches available in 2016.

Edited by vrskeith

This car was the dealers demo advertised in Sept for release in October at approx. £46500. so interesting to see selling price this week is £41995.

http://www.audi.co.uk/used-cars/used-car-locator/a3/2.5-t-fsi-quattro-s-tronic/worcester/4643775-39979.aspx?srcmdc=se_na_re_

Congratulations Jos'eDB on the arrival of your New RS3.

Get some photos up on Briskoda mate. Looks like a cracking spec.

I have no idea how you know what everyone is doing, but it's oddly impressive.

Still three days on you might want to tag him or PM him.

• Like 1

I have no idea how you know what everyone is doing, but it's oddly impressive.

Still three days on you might want to tag him or PM him.

He is also taken up by the birth of their first child .

So here is a bit more detail he PM'd to me a few day ago Boss.

http://forum.rs246.com/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=117533

He is also taken up by the birth of their first child .

So here is a bit more detail he PM'd to me a few day ago Boss.

http://forum.rs246.com/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=117533

Not sure I should ask such an obvious question... but I will anyway. :peek:

He's posted a performance Audi forum about his performance Audi.

He's even put pictures up.  NINE DAYS AGO.

Why do you think he should come and repeat it here?

Because he first posted on Briskoda that he was getting one,as he was selling his wife's Octavia vRS EState and his S1. He is a regular Briskoda activist with meet Ups he organises in the Dorchester area.

Thought a real owners comments would be helpful to others reading this thread. Ha ho!

I'm sure Boss you would like to pass on your congratulations to a fellow member and this wife for the birth of their 1st child.

Edited by vrskeith