VCDS options on Superb III

When you find someone to code it for you I would love a copy of the scan and a couple of admaps if you don’t mind. :thumbup:

(purely for info on retro-fitted the Virtual Cockpit) 

Drive mode function must be factory activated using ODIS. Also you need to physically install button. VW has is as SWaP (software as a product) for Golfs, Škoda doesn't even officially sell it (except if you buy it with new car). There are people who claim to know how to "hack" the CAN gateways to activate it, but as far as I know is limited only to 5Q0 CAN gateways, 3Q0 are no-go for now.

But to answer your question. No, you can't just activate it with VCDS. It's already been written a lot on this topic here, use search.

• Thanks 1

You can alter how the car is configured in terms of steering assist/feel, accelerator, gearbox (DSG only), air-con, suspension (DCC only) etc. There are ECO, normal, sport and custom modes. Switching between them used button on the transmission tunnel plus the touch screen.

23 hours ago, rtj70 said:

You can alter how the car is configured in terms of steering assist/feel, accelerator, gearbox (DSG only), air-con, suspension (DCC only) etc. There are ECO, normal, sport and custom modes. Switching between them used button on the transmission tunnel plus the touch screen.

There's also a "comfort mode".

Hi

Is it possible to enable the personalisation mode on a Superb MKIII 2016 with VCDS ?

The personalisation mode lets different drivers call up their “own” individual settings immediately after activating the car. The car distinguishes the various users by the key they use to unlock it, and adjusts the settings accordingly based on the corresponding profile that has been saved. Personalisation is delivered with three keys (three personalised profiles) as part of Driving Mode Select.

@Graenge If you have DCC, the standard setting (without any VCDS modification) offers you 5 possibility:

ECO / Comfort / Normal / Sport / Individual (custom)

On Individual Mode, you can select different possible settings directly on the Colombus:

Engine/Gearbox (if DSG equiped) / Suspension / Steering / Headlight / ...

On top of the head, I can't remeber if there's anything else...

If you don't have DCC, I don't knwo what can be done with VCDS... :unsure:

This is what im looking for, maybe it's the same - I don't have the DCC installed, what i would like is the other options with individual clima and radio controls linked to a profile/key

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Graenge said:

This is what im looking for, maybe it's the same - I don't have the DCC installed, what i would like is the other options with individual clima and radio controls linked to a profile/key

For this to work u need electrical seats which always come with driver profile as well. So I don't see how you would benefit from this personalization function? 
This function only changes seat position, LED ambient color and external mirror positions. 

Is there anybody near to oswestry who would be able to do a few adaptations via VCDS. I'm willing to pay would just like to have tsr activation and accelerater pedal done. I have skoda superb mk3 L & k 190hp estate. 

6 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

You should be able to yes, will let you know in a couple of weeks! 

It just kept saying no response from controller every time I went into option 53 for the brakes, unless I was going into the wrong option! 

1 hour ago, Gizmo said:

Ah oooooopsie I’ll have a look tomorrow I’ve only had it one day and only second time using it. I’m wanting to do a clutch relearn on my rs3 so I’m sure I’ll have plenty of chances to try it again.

Hi guys, newbie here. 

I found this going across the internet.

Anybody has any experience with it?

Would really love to have more colors. Has anyone tried to produce RGB mode? By RGB I mean that colors are changing continuously.

Thanks in advance.

0-02-05-970c09b171724873537da8191051ceed65189c93fd54bff39b1a99740261422b_45459caa.jpg

18 hours ago, Dovke said:

Hi guys, newbie here. 

I found this going across the internet.

Anybody has any experience with it?

Would really love to have more colors. Has anyone tried to produce RGB mode? By RGB I mean that colors are changing continuously.

Thanks in advance.

0-02-05-970c09b171724873537da8191051ceed65189c93fd54bff39b1a99740261422b_45459caa.jpg

Wow - how has he changed color of the light in lowest (legs) lightening? In my case it is always white, I can only change color of led strips.

• Like 1