What mileage is your Octavia 3 on?

Having hunted high and low for the Octavia 3 for me, I've seen a wide spectrum of milage on these on many variants.

Interested to see what everyone else is on:

Year: 2013 (late)

Milage: 56K

Engine: 2.0 vRS TDI

:)

I hope you do not take this personally but just asking for mileage seems a pretty pointless exercise and is not going to make a jot of difference to what is available to you on the open market.

• Like 4

In 2 years mine has almost reached 20K miles.

Thus far it has needed two replacement water-pumps, a sound generator fix, a faulty seat mechanism, and a full clutch replacment due to manufacturing fault. The interior rattles worse than a 1970's Cortina. I had intended to keep the car after the PCP agreement ends, but I will now hand it back and look elsewhere due to quality is issues and shoddy Dealer experience.

Does seem like a pretty pointless thread..........

I may start a new thread "what colour is your car" :-)

Might be interesting to see who's done the biggest miles, anyone over 100k? And how the cars are performing reliability wise with high miles.

49k 2014; plan to stretch that out though so to give everyone else a chance to catch up ;) Did allow me to get the car really cheap mind.

Doing < 5k a year so won't be silly miles anytime soon.