Amundsen MIB STD2 infotainment system with Android in Superb II

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 22/02/2019 at 20:49, Didinos said:

Cześć.

Co za dobra nawigacja do Superb II?

Chciałbym CAR Menu.

Wyświetlane są dane z panelu Climatronic?

Jaka byłaby korekta oprogramowania?

Dziękuję

22 hours ago, Didinos said:

Velice inteligetní odpoveď...

As as per forum rules all posts must be made in English 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Does anybody know if there was so called "Performance monitor" ever running on these units (or similar units made for PQ platform based cars like Caddy, Scirocco and so on) ?

I heard it can be enabled but i'm not sure if the car can provide data from the can interface.

STD_PQ_laptimer_t.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Any one who has it, in VCDS, there are some errors? Somewhere I find that there are some errors, not registered or something liake that ... its due can filter for PQ cars? many thx for info. Daniel

2 minutes ago, danikd said:

Any one who has it, in VCDS, there are some errors? Somewhere I find that there are some errors, not registered or something liake that ... its due can filter for PQ cars? many thx for info. Daniel

At least on PQ35/46 cars, older CAN gateways don't support 5F which might result in a not registered error. It's trival to replace the CAN gateway with a newer one that does support 5F. On your Citigo this will be different as I think the CAN gateway is part of the BCM? Assuming the BCM is new enough to support 5F, you might just need to add 5F to the installation list.

Other than that, it'll probably depend how it's been fitted or had component protection removed.

I wouldn't expect the patch board or the CAN filter (for CP enabled cars) to cause errors. Mine was software patched so there is a permanent CP active error but it doesn't affect the functionally.

• 2 months later...

Some updates:

1. VW and SEAT units can now be reworked into SKODA - startuo logo, HMI skins. Advantage: they are more of them available on the market and they have built in CD drive :)

2. Yeti picture in OPS and VEHICLE menu can be replaced with set of pictures available in MQB units, e.g. Fabia III, Octavia III, Superb III. See examples below.

d80c962f-e35b-49e0-b79f-c3b8b92e4bc4.jpg

8b559581-a5d5-4f3b-beb0-2f9a0661b594.jpg

Edited by pab567

Reg. 2)  any limitation to version of stsndard Skoda units? 

What does "Dod.Kamer." (Add.Csmer.) button does? Does it work only in School Care mode?

Is this mode available to any unit?

How to turn it on?

Does car menu with travel details actual, long distance, from fueling is available now to any unit?

• 2 weeks later...

Where do you buy these? Found some uk based shop but price is near 1000£ which is ridiculous price for headunit. Tried rcd330 for apple carplay but voice guiding didnt work so this could be option. 

Car is superb mk2 my2014 elegance with amundsen+ navi headunit. 

46 minutes ago, silma said:

Where do you buy these? Found some uk based shop but price is near 1000£ which is ridiculous price for headunit. Tried rcd330 for apple carplay but voice guiding didnt work so this could be option. 

Car is superb mk2 my2014 elegance with amundsen+ navi headunit. 

Look in the classified section. 

@Rustynuts

On ‎25‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 20:42, pab567 said:

2. Yeti picture in OPS and VEHICLE menu can be replaced with set of pictures available in MQB units, e.g. Fabia III, Octavia III, Superb III. See examples below.

Hi mate, can this be done to the unit that you sorted me? Would like the Superb hatch to show if possible (at least then it resembles mine more than the Yeti! :giggle:)

On 25/07/2019 at 22:44, siemi1 said:

Reg. 2)  any limitation to version of stsndard Skoda units? 

What does "Dod.Kamer." (Add.Csmer.) button does? Does it work only in School Care mode?

Is this mode available to any unit?

How to turn it on?

Does car menu with travel details actual, long distance, from fueling is available now to any unit?

No limitation, I can make it in any MIB STD2 PQ unit.

"Dod. Kamer." disappears when unit is installed in the car.

This mode is available natively on MY17 Amundsen units (SW 03xx). Can also be turned on in Amundsen MY16 units (SW 02xx) via flashing front panel in unit with SW03xx and then re-installing updated front panel in MY16 unit. I have not tried it in Amundsen MY15 units (SW 01xx).

Your turn it on by simultaneously pressing MENU NAV VOICE.

Car menu with travel details actual and long distance is available to units I listed above. ,"From fueling" is not supported (it does not show any measures).

Car menu works only with limited information, not in full scope as in MQB cars.

• 1 month later...
On 13/09/2019 at 12:35, Didinos said:

Hi pab567: whitch HW and SW version Yeti cluster firmware is portable to Superb HW 3T1920841 index ?

Thanks

Well, I am not very good in clusters, I have 3T1920841L (originally HW H05, SW 0809) flashed to 5L0920840S with SW 1028 by a friend of mine. This guy is a magician of clusters :)