vRS245 ordered club

3 minutes ago, martysparty99 said:

Which dealer was it?  I ordered on october 9th and have been told late april/may but no confirmed build date yet.

Mine is the same, I am not sure he is bothered about chasing, or trying to get an earlier date for me in anyway... also my updates always differ from live chat updates :) 

I'm just ignoring everything until they can tell me something definitive... 

As I say when I originally placed my order it was March. Then 2-3 weeks ago it was pushed out to May , and today collection early Febuary

I did ring about a week ago having a little moan about the length of time

I would now have to wait and wether changing to a 4x4 vrs would bring the waiting time down.

Did that make a difference? I don't know?

On 23/11/2017 at 21:57, chewie76 said:

I have received an email from the dealer today advising that my car is built and on it's way, should be here in 3-4 weeks.

Ordered was placed on the 3rd week of October, hopefully will be an early xmas present to me.

VRS 245 Estate

Moon White

DSG

DCC

and a few other options

Well spoke to the dealer today and mine should land with them in the next couple of days, so fingers crossed I can pick it up late next week.

What's the difference without the tc on? On the roads currently I've give up trying to accelerate quickly. No matter how gentle with throttle or early up shifting on paddles always spins. Not sure if its the Pirellis that are poo or the roads are just extra slippy.

With TC on it seems to cut the power when accelerating meaning its quite jerky. Without TC it wheel spins obviously but it powers through it. I am being gentle at the moment though and the power just seems to be smoother

2 minutes ago, themanwithnoaim said:

You should allow 4 weeks, mine arrived in 8 days however, my dealers are about 6 miles from Southampton docks, guess I got lucky

8 days, that's insane!   

4 weeks seems reasonable, if it comes in Jan I'll be delighted though.

Cheers! 

13 hours ago, Muzza80 said:

At last!!!!

How long have people seen their orders take from BW to delivery?

Cheers!

confirmed.jpg

Hmmmm my dealer emailed me to say I now have an unconfirmed BW of week 16.  Not sure why but I thought id ask Skoda live chat in the vain hope it might be different.  Of course it was the same.

Oh well the wait continues....

20 hours ago, matt9407 said:

Not bad for a 250bhp car. Eco mode all the way home at a steady cruise

20171221_170432.jpg

Average speed 29mph? So what were you "cruising" at?

17 hours ago, themanwithnoaim said:

You should allow 4 weeks, mine arrived in 8 days however, my dealers are about 6 miles from Southampton docks, guess I got lucky

I thought it came from Grimsby? 

Picking up my newish car on Saturday morning, guessing I will be having a day of finding out what I can do!

Cancelled the order on the new one, although the dealer are still 'keeping it active' so they can get a 245 for stock, so if anyone wants bog standard one in meteor grey & doesn't want to wait months for it then Skoda in Burntwood will have one in February sometime :wink: 

Edited by OliR