What have you done to your Superb III today?

Super helpful for me as I'm about to fit the footwell lights that change colour along with the ambient strips, and I think that it requires tapping into wires in the door

Today bootlid spoiler and rear windscreen spoiler. 

Have to clean off the residue the holding tape left

IMG_20210511_212417.jpg

IMG_20210511_212404.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love it! 1

5 hours ago, Danoid said:

Why do people host here when you can just download from the Skoda site? Seen other people do it as well and I can’t for the life of me think why.

having said that I just looked and it’s version 189 for my car and not 192

I for one would never know there was an update unless people like @MartiniB posted about it 😂

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Danoid said:

Why do people host here when you can just download from the Skoda site? Seen other people do it as well and I can’t for the life of me think why.

having said that I just looked and it’s version 189 for my car and not 192

May because I checked first and there is no update on skoda website.... for sure soon or late it will be there and you can grab it. but for some who wants it now link above. if you can share alternative links, go ahead.

Edited by RomanB

On 11/05/2021 at 22:01, AlVal said:

Today bootlid spoiler and rear windscreen spoiler. 

Have to clean off the residue the holding tape left

IMG_20210511_212417.jpg

IMG_20210511_212404.jpg

Nice job. Where did you get the windscreen spoiler?

• Like 1

On 21/03/2021 at 15:33, elfensin said:

Washed and waxed yesterday. 

I use turtle wax ceramic wash, 303 touchless sealant, and Bowden's own carnauba wax. It is super clean and super shine now.

微信图片_20210321152200.jpg

微信图片_20210321152212.jpg

微信图片_20210321152216.jpg

微信图片_20210321152217.jpg

Random question, the + symbol you have on each rear quater panel/ C pillar. Could you explain that for me please.

Took my 2019 sportline plus 272 4x4 for some coding mods this morning including lane assist and traffic sign recognition in addition to many more!!! Loving the new toys!!

CE5F7E30-3A59-4A7C-9164-722F9AD79C4F.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Love it! 1

Sasha did a wonderful job of installing a reversing camera, rear puddle lights and coding, could not recommend her enough. Lane assist with TJA on the journey home made the trip even more relaxing . Thank you 

• Like 1

@Keepersball @David55 and @JR RS you all have fantastic looking vehicles. Im now wishing I purchased a Supurb instead of my Karoq. 

I appreciate this particular part of my question isn't in the correct area but has anyone heard or seen if its possible to retrofit the upper door illumination into a Karoq rear doors ?

@SashaGrace I think you would have a few customers requesting you expertise if you ever came to Australia 😀

6 minutes ago, whitevx said:

Thanks @JR RS I'm aware of that thread, im trying to figure out if I can put the colour changeable lighting as seen up near the door handle are.

apologies - i misread ur post.  i didn't realise u were referring to the ambient door strip lighting.

my Superb came with it.

@SashaGrace would b more knowledgeable about retrofitting the that.

• Thanks 1

I went to the insurance and the garage.

RIP. Mr pheasant!

Whats-App-Image-2021-05-15-at-22-25-38.j

At first sight nothing major, just the foglight access panel was popped out. Nothing looked wrong, popped right back in. Next day in daylight however...

image2.jpg

Little bits of plastic fell out...then I checked the center grille...yep...cracked...

image3.jpg