Skip to content

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. The nice thing about using VCDS for this is that it often tells you likely login codes that usually work. Perhaps you could find someone with VCDS near you who could do the coding for you?
  3. Today
  4. Depends on what you want. I have a ROON rock server for the home and this does all my zones (rooms) and plays local content and integrates with streaming services like Qobuz and Tidal. Worth exploring if you’re into your music at audiophile levels. Especially with their RAAT service.
  5. Got an Edition 100 that I got on 94k a couple years back in the PD130 variant. Lovely spec and excellent on fuel despite being heavier. Don’t see many on the road now.
  6. Please do. As you can buy an oem plug in kit by a 3rd party and get it installed. Also, double check the wiring isn’t hidden down the back of the dash.
  7. Dean replied to cossieash's topic in Hellos and Goodbyes
    Welcome back to the community!
  8. Yesterday
  9. I have a MY17 2.0L 220 Superb, since new. It's been great thus far. Almost 10 yrs later it still puts a big smile on my face. It's more zippy than a 280, because it's lighter n has a smaller turbo. I don't have a variable boot floor, so can't comment on that. Mine is a pre-facelift version.
  10. The front springs shouldn't need changing because when rear passengers and/or their luggage is added, most of this extra weight is supported by the rear springs.
  11. A car recycler has offered me £1400. Gutting but I'm not sure if I'll do better. What do you lot think?
  12. https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B019IPPWZK/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_1?smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&psc=1 This one ??
  13. Some Jaguar ex-employees say the front and back are McGovern's attempt to bring Range Rover design features to Jaguar!
  14. if it was me , i would have kept the superb and bought the electric car that always comes top for reliability as a 2nd car you can get a 2 year old nissan leaf with next to no miles for around £11k, dirt cheap to run especially with solar
  15. twin dials, left dial shows drive in centre , right dial shows speed in centre, centre screen shows consumption, this is the screen that shows when I go into 2 cylinder mode. Hope that helps
  16. My 18th Skoda will be collected on Wednesday and is a Enyaq Coupe VRS in olive green. My first EV so lots to learn.
  17. I have plans to change boath front and rear. If I take the rear coils from M to P (up 2 levels) would it be the same in front?
  18. Would a failing oil pump produce swarf like that though?
  19. Hi Guys, New to the forum My name is Ash and was a member of this forum a long time ago! Just bought a nice mk1 fabia vrs that im looking to get a bit nicer as a daily hack....they are hoofing little cars! Got a few other cars on the drive/in the garage but love these little things! Anyway, hopefully meet a few of you in the future!
  20. Growing up loving Gerry Anderson shows, Thunder Birds etc, I can see Lady Penelope driving one. There are about 4 jobs in tier 1,2 etc suppliers for everyone at JLR so I hope JLR do well and glad they have embraced electrification. For Somerset's Tata $4B battery factory side as well.
  21. cossieash joined the community
  22. Thanks. I'll leave the other one up and close this one.
  23. @Lee01 this is a duplicate post
  24. Not that I’ve heard of! I reckon one failed and someone replaced it with a gas strut as it was cheaper. I’m surprised there’s no faults unless some coding has been done on it somehow.
  25. I set it up on both Google Maps and Apple Maps, and it works.
  26. This error appears right in the first step, A5.
  27. MarioHP joined the community

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.