Skip to content

26DIPP

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 26DIPP

  1. car-card-C7HBEDUK 2022 SIII SEL 4x4.pdf car-card-C7HBEC33 2022 SIII L&K.pdf SEL specced to £48000 L&K can only be specced to £45000 due to limited choice on engine / drivetrain. V90 is a little more... https://volvocars.findvehicles.co.uk/en-gb/store/all/details/ee463702-eaf2-4b80-83ac-1474c6a09bd0?pageNumber=1&sortByRule=PriceAscending&includeVehiclesInStock=true&includeReservedVehicles=false&includeBuildToOrder=false&includeNationalStock=false&includeGroupStock=false&models=V90 https://volvocars.findvehicles.co.uk/en-gb/store/all/details/9e268bb3-2e26-418e-a75a-14e5f1583d68?pageNumber=1&sortByRule=PriceAscending&includeVehiclesInStock=true&includeReservedVehicles=false&includeBuildToOrder=false&includeNationalStock=false&includeGroupStock=false&models=V90 And new Volvos are speed limited to 112 MpH now.
  2. But sell by dates are old school now as you do not want to waste for no good reason. The tyres are cracking because they are merging into all season tyres with extra sipes.
  3. The L&K would be ideal if only Skoda had not really cut down on engine - drivetrain options so much. You can spec a L&K from a sportline and even from a SEL to a certain degree but then you are approaching V90 price ranges..... and the 2 are not necessarily on a par level.
  4. Hi, Sorry, I do not know the answer to your problem, other than guessing that the rewiring would have lead to some stress on a wire. Get the code and the garage to look at the actuator again. Which engine do you have as a matter of interest.
  5. I have just replaced the flex pipe on my daughter's Fabia. https://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/499477-flex-pipe-exhaust-repair/ I cannot tell you anything about trackrods and ball joints.
  6. Are you running different makes of tyres? even if they are the same size different makes might have slightly different diametres.
  7. I use VW alloys on our Superb and bought Skoda centre caps on Ebay. Measure the diametre and there are sellers that will customize centre with the correct diametre for you.
  8. I think there is a recommendation out to not fit "new" tyres older than 4 - four - years. I have just replaced the rear bike tyre which was getting onto 10+ years. I do not use the bike too much. No cracks, just the odd puncture. My daughter's car just had a set of new ones after her old tyres started to develop small cracks at 9 years. The tyres were Dunlop. It is not the brand that is the problem. Often it is environmental damage such as use, sun, salt... And as said before your warranty claim is with the seller, not the manufacturer. You can be lucky and the manufacturer is willing to help, but they will need to see the product. Not many will send out 4 new tyres simply on your word.
  9. You need a compatible BCM, the stalk, some wiring and then VCDS or similar to code the car. You do not need to go to a dealer. Continental european sellers are no less dodgy than english ones. If you know the part numbers there is not much they can dodge. I have bought parts from left hand drive cars and it all works fine. There are some that are truly specific for right or left hand drive.
  10. The number plate light is on fuse 17 together with the LEFT front side and back light. The right side and back light is fused separately. If both number plate are not working it would be the earth point or cable
  11. Have you checked the DTCs in your car? It is possible that some controller has flicked up an error code which was cleared when you disconnected the battery and it is now back in the memory.
  12. I have just replaced a flexi section on a 1.4 petrol a few threads back. I got mine from ebay and it came with clamps and sealant putty. It cost my time - car on drive up ramp and 1.5h - and £20. An exhaust repair place quoted £180.
  13. The sump looks very clean..... almost as if someone has wiped it thoroughly. I fixed a leaking sump gasket. It is a simple job with a liquid sealant. Get the dealer to do it. It is much easier on a ramp.
  14. It is in the 3. post. Their link is a jpg in blue. https://www.ibiza-forum.de/index.php/Thread/91455-Fensterheber-funktionieren-mit-dem-Schlüssel-nicht-aber-mit-den-Tasten-im-Innenr/
  15. You are right. 6q0 is a high end, 6q1 is medium and 6q2 is classed as medium low. I found a technical drawing from Siemens in a german Seat forum that give specifics as to what functions each 6qx937049f BCM has.
  16. I have got one on the way from China. The old one is desoldered and I will swap the BCMs when the iol one is complete again. Getting another BCM was the quickest way of getting the car back on the road. It would have been nice if the "new" one had had the same spec.
  17. Looking at this page - https://volkswagen.7zap.com/en/rdw/polo+derby+vento-ind/po/2008-461/9/937-937050/ - are the units in the note column equivalent?
  18. Probably if I cannot fix it with VCDS. But not today as the car is driveable with windscreen wipers. I forgot to say in the previous posting that the BCM came from a POLO 9N3.
  19. I ordered a used STG09 BCM. It arrived yesterday and I fitted it today. It was fiddly to fit. I replaced a 6Q1 937 049 F with a 6Q2 937 049 F. The wipers are working again, but I seem to have lost the cruise control. CC is coded via STG01 and when I try and recode it in Coding II the controller accepts it. The other odd thing is, that the "new" BCM does not accept certain coding options - See attachments. The new one had a Shop #: WSC 00788 and coding 17420, while all other controllers have a shop#: 13765 and the old BCM coding was 25758 or 25788 - either worked and did not make a difference. The new one does not like the extra +08192 rear windshield wiper comfort function... Also when I did the first scan I noticed that the gateway had changed to shop#: WCS00788. I did manage after a few attempts to change the shop#: back to WSC13765. So where have I gone wrong? Is the plug VS3 not in properly although they clicked nicely. Why does the new BCM not allow certain codings? Old BCM Log-TMBDC65J493165977-156770km-97412mi.txt New BCM Log-TMBDC65J493165977-156770km-97412mi_New CTRl09.txt
  20. The wipers themselves did not work with VCDS because I guess they need the relay inside the BCM.
  21. Check the easy parts first. Fuse 40 for the rear wiper. To get to the wiper is probably as quick as going into rubber boot holding wires to the tailgate. The tailgate trim is held with plastic pop rivets which come off easily. Then just put 12V onto the motor and check if it is working.
  22. Michelin has only just started to sell a 205/45-16 with the CC2. The previous CC was not available in that size.
  23. I know you said - probably not under the car. Have you checked the rear coil springs? We had a coil broken. It was not really visible but the broken end does clonk around in the seat.
  24. Also the 16" tyresize is a very odd one. Many manufacturers are not making the 205/45-16 at all.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.