Everything posted by defsix
- Head lamp LED become yellow
- Air Quality Sensor Faulty
-
Option to enable/disable dynamic LED rear indicators.
I've not seen this option on mine. I have the same model/year as you. Out of curiosity is there a version with dynamic indicators in the front headlights or am I dreaming?
-
How-to: DCC Recalibration
Does it not measure Rear Right deviation? I notice on your results it says not installed.
-
Cluster dashboard lights
I had same issue. 2019, cars is on its 3rd battery now. When coding the latest Battery in VCDS I noticed the previous installer of the Halfords Battery hadn't coded it in. Maybe this led to its early demise. I first noticed the issue when the trip computer and vehicle statistics all reset at half a tank. I panicked and though I'd a hole iny fuel tank because I'd only done half the distance I usually do. It wasn't until I checked the odometer and compared it to my fuel logging app did I see the error! After that, the following day after a short trip the day befor I was presented with Christmas đ Lights on the dash! I knew 99% it was the battery , 1% chance an ABS sensor.
-
Still have fault after replacing rear boot struts - Still wont open fully and wont close at all
What about the hinge / pivot points ? That's the usual point of failure.
-
Still have fault after replacing rear boot struts - Still wont open fully and wont close at all
I'm assuming they meant check the wiring going to the struts rather than the internal strut wiring. To me it sounds like a damaged cable.
-
Google Maps ETA and Distance remaining on Dashboard
Ah, i though you were getting the complete Google maps on the dash. Now I understand !
-
Google Maps ETA and Distance remaining on Dashboard
Sorry, I should have clarified. What I meant was, can you do Google Satellite view on the Digital Dashboard.
-
Google Maps ETA and Distance remaining on Dashboard
Can you do satellite view?
-
Mechatronics failure ? 10666
No, it's all got to come out.
-
Mechatronics failure ? 10666
I was around the same. Definitely need a pump for the oil though đ
-
Rear camera problem
Check for water ingress at the camera point. After that check the loom at hinge points.
-
Rear camera problem
Looks like a bad connection. I'd imagine the earth side. Factory or after market?
-
Mechatronics failure ? 10666
I'd have to do a search again, but if I remember there was ECU Testing and VCUS and a few others. Do a search for DQ381 pressure switch repair. But check with your garage first, make sure they are happy going this route. If it fails under warranty you'll be caught for the labour and oils.
-
What have you done to your Superb III today?
Looks good ! Did you get it printed in the end?
-
DPf monitoring with OBDeleven
I tried this with my Obdeleven adapter and had no luck with it. I believe it's not using a standard Bluetooth pin setup and is designed only to communicate with the app. I have a Carista dongle and a basic ELM one that works fine for this purpose.
-
French breakdown advice
In my opinion, no. Certainly something that should be looked at when you're home. It was just a brake pad warning indicator, there should still be a good percentage left to get you hope. Now, if you were hearing metal on metal grating, that's a different story. A quick visual inspection from yourself would have told you, at least on the outer pads that there was something left or not.
-
French breakdown advice
You used to get an amber warning light for the windscreen washer fluid...
-
What have you done to your Superb III today?
What's the plan with the trim on the AC controls?
-
Auto folding mirrors question
Just like I said previously đ
-
150 TDI - Intake Air Temperature sensor reading unusually high
Probablemente obtendrĂas mĂĄs ayuda si escribieras el mensaje en inglĂ©s, ya que este es generalmente un foro de habla inglesa. You would probably get more help if you wrote your message in English, as this is generally an English-speaking forum.
-
Wireless Android Auto in 2020 MK3 Superb
Just to add: Delete all previous cars in Android Auto App on the phone and on the AA Dongle app. Delete all related Bluetooth pairings.
-
Google Maps ETA and Distance remaining on Dashboard
I'm the same as you on this. đ€
-
ACC not available fault.
Yeah, I'd seen that summary. I wonder has the firmware been corrupted. The battery has been replaced at some stage, it's somewhere between 18 months and 4 years at a guess. Currently there is a Halfords battery. Hence my assumption. I'm hoping it was the voltage drop in the battery that may have caused the glitch. I've yet to see the fault since, and had no visual fault.