What did you do to your Skoda today?

RobClubley

Yesterday I fitted a 'new' one of these......

DSC-5513.JPG

........and now my sidelights work again :)

Many thanks to Eddie_NL for his assistance  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

Cleaned two weeks detritus out of the Octy and then washed it.

Drove the Fabia a lot this weekend and passed 6,000 miles in ten and a half months on what meant to be our run around. The Octy has done c.20,000.

Repositioned the Mobius camera so it was higher up the windscreen and less visible to any low life walking past the car. It did mean totally removing the mount and then fitting a new one and then partially re-running the cable though so all in all it was a couple of hours job.

Gave the LuxoBarge a wash with the new stuff I ordered from cleanyourcar... Valet Pro PH neutral snow foam, Dodo Juice Basics of Bling shampoo and then finished off with Sonax Xtreme BSD.

1596999D-6E48-4C07-ACB2-8CE18C17D40F_zps

B6DE19B5-D87E-4A3D-BB3B-348E499A1463_zps

B3D3AA31-2943-454A-9ACB-31B536DA1863_zps

• Like 1

Put the push bike in the back of it, drove to the garage and left it for it's mot.

Got a call later in the day to inform me it had passed. With just an advisory on a worn tyre that I knew would be brought up. Excellent. My previous car, a pug 206, would fail every time, without failure (no pun intended). So nice to be able to have confidence in a seven year old car sailing through a test.

JRJG

Picked my 'reloaded' Octavia up from the garage this afternoon, turbo and also a CV boot replaced. The turbo had an over-boost a couple of times last year, this year it has happened three or four times fairly readily, the last time I got an emissions message on the instrument panel, so in she went at 149,500 miles. Now she accelerates extremely smoothly and there is almost no whistle, happy Skoda, happy driver. Thank you to all the folks at the garage :clap: