CitiGo-Go, a Citigo with more Go.

BossFox

You can get pretty much anything to fit, because the stock seats are mounted about six inches up on spot welded frames that can come out leaving a deep floor area.

Rather than using something from another road car (which will probably struggle to support me in the corners) I'll probably look at something from Recaro (or similar companies) and just get it covered to blend in better.

As the Citigo has seats with built in headrests as one piece they won't be THAT different...

Should have a month or so to make my mind up. :)

Need to get tthe more complicated stuff done first.

Have to go with Recaro Sportster CSs then surely Richard? Give Sue at Recaro a call. She should hook you up with a good deal on them. Flipping love mine.

They certainly seem to tick all the boxes, other than it would have been nice to have the lower hole for the 5 point harness.

But not sure that's essential.

Thanks for the tip. :thumbup:

Forgot the PAS pump is not needed, you having to reloate the oil filter to the boot???? lol :giggle:

Sounds good keeping the 4 seats, should help the weight distrabution a bit more.... put my dad and simon in the back will give those rear wheels some traction :giggle:

And as it's still going to have decent ground clearance, it should be able to clear your body without the prop tearing chunks outta the gaffa tape..... :think:

VW Up! GT seats... cant get more OEM than that ;)

http://www.autoplenu...e/bild-id128171

Dont think much to them to be honest. Nothing to prevent you sliding around with high lateral g force. The sides are no where near prominent enough.

They do look standard but that wont help with cornering. I think the OP has the right idea Recaro re-upholstered.