VCDS options on Superb III

5 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

This depends on the trim and spec level of the car, all cars with electric memory seats have this as std, others it needs to be coded.

Thanks everyone, just found this after searching the manual, must have missed it!

I'm getting a SportLine, so think this should be included, if not it's another thing to add to the coding list....

On 21.2.2018 at 07:55, thebigred said:

Correct. I know it's possible someone could get a sledgehammer and take a window out and drive away, but I'm not that far away from the car.

I'm sure I've seen it was possible on the MY17 cars and other VAG cars, so hopeful the option hasn't change. The only thing that stops you doing this that I can see so far is that the remote buttons don't work when the engine is started (same with my current Octy)

This is possible. 

Controller 09

Login 31347

Adaption

ZV_Allgemein-Funk bei Klemme 15 ein

Change to active

Then you can use your remote even if ignition is on

• Like 1

On 28/02/2018 at 05:08, djduese said:

This is possible. 

Controller 09

Login 31347

Adaption

ZV_Allgemein-Funk bei Klemme 15 ein

Change to active

Then you can use your remote even if ignition is on

I noticed this posting from djduese.

This intrigued me, as I had got used to this type of key remote operation on other cars.

If you are like me you start the car then realised you want something out of the boot, or something needs moving/adjusting, but the boot is locked.

On my Octavia Vrs (MY14) Mib1 I have to stop the engine take key out and then unlock boot.

This bugged me each time I had to do this. A small thing I know but it just does bug me.

For me there was a slightly difference sequence, not sure if this is because I have ODBeleven Pro.

It is Controller 09

Login 31347

Select Adaptions

Then on the list that appears select "Access Control"

Then near the top

"Funk bei Klemme 15 ein"

I set it to active and now the key fob will unlock the boot :-)

P.S. Hope it is OK to post to Superb forum even though my car is an Octavia ;-)

but I wanted to thank djduese for his post.

13 minutes ago, StephenVRS said:

I noticed this posting from djduese.

This intrigued me, as I had got used to this type of key remote operation on other cars.

If you are like me you start the car then realised you want something out of the boot, or something needs moving/adjusting, but the boot is locked.

On my Octavia Vrs (MY14) Mib1 I have to stop the engine take key out and then unlock boot.

This bugged me each time I had to do this. A small thing I know but it just does bug me.

For me there was a slightly difference sequence, not sure if this is because I have ODBeleven Pro.

It is Controller 09

Login 31347

Select Adaptions

Then on the list that appears select "Access Control"

Then near the top

"Funk bei Klemme 15 ein"

I set it to active and now the key fob will unlock the boot :-)

P.S. Hope it is OK to post to Superb forum even though my car is an Octavia ;-)

but I wanted to thank djduese for his post.

This is equal to Superb until MY 2016 ;-)

On ‎4‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 03:12, StephenVRS said:

this doesn't make sense.

the car is still "unlocked" if u haven't yet driven off, so there is no reason why u shouldn't b able to jump out and open the boot.

even if the boot was locked, there is the unlock boot button on the centre console - hit that.

ever if the car was locked, there is the unlock (all doors including boot) button on the centre console!

no need to switch the ignition off and take the key out!!  geez

or am i missing the scenario here altogether?!?!

5 hours ago, JR RS said:

this doesn't make sense.

the car is still "unlocked" if u haven't yet driven off, so there is no reason why u shouldn't b able to jump out and open the boot.

even if the boot was locked, there is the unlock boot button on the centre console - hit that.

ever if the car was locked, there is the unlock (all doors including boot) button on the centre console!

no need to switch the ignition off and take the key out!!  geez

or am i missing the scenario here altogether?!?!

Hi,

Sorry,
I may have caused confusion, I actually have an Octavia not a Superb, although it is the same unblying platform. I don't have a boot unlock button on the centre console, and the boot is locked unless explicity unlocked as I have car set to only unlock the driver side door. (I could change this but don't want to) So when I have realised I need access to the boot after starting the car, ususally after I ahve just backed it out of the garage then the information provided by djduese is a great help.

Again sorry for any confusion by posting about Octavia here, but I eanted to thank djduese.

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/03/2018 at 20:41, ionelmc said:

Hello everyone,

Does s3 only have 1 rear fog (on the left), and thus you cannot get dual rear fogs via coding (like on octavia3)?

Yes apparently so as I wanted to enable two fog lights and told it only has the one. 

On 2/25/2018 at 10:47, thebigred said:

Thanks everyone, just found this after searching the manual, must have missed it!

I'm getting a SportLine, so think this should be included, if not it's another thing to add to the coding list....

My sportline certainly does this - useful as I am paranoid about those alloys....

Hi, anyone know how to code audi style harazd lights (turning lights) the DRLSs. Basically when ur turing signal is on, it does not just flash with yellow, but would sequencially change between yellow and white color.

15 hours ago, axd1152 said:

Hi, anyone know how to code audi style harazd lights (turning lights) the DRLSs. Basically when ur turing signal is on, it does not just flash with yellow, but would sequencially change between yellow and white color.

You cant. 

51 minutes ago, axd1152 said:

Then how did they do it here?

https://youtu.be/WD5ZvqFhgBA

I managed to do it with the help of this (translated from German by Google):

LED-DRL only dimming in the blinking light phase (alternating DRL - blinker) 

STG 09 (Central Electrical) 

access authorization 31347 

Adaptation 

Light2SL VLB10 

Light function E2 

Ants of flashing left active (both phases) on flashing right light phase " 

Light3SL VRB21 

Light function E3 

Ants of flashing left active (both phases) on flashing right light phase " 

If you additionally dimmed it on the flashing side to the light level, encode still the following 

Light 2SL VBL10 

Light function G2 

Set to "flash left dark phase" 

Dimming value GH2 

Set to "27" 

Dimming direction GH2 

Set to "minimize" 

Light 3SL VRB21 

Light function G3 

Set to "flash left dark phase" 

Dimming value GH3 

Set to "27" 

Dimming direction GH3 

Set to "minimize" 

Works perfectly on my 2016 280/206.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, SC03OTT said:

Thats not sequentially sweeping like you asked. 

Actually he said 'sequentially change' but maybe open to interpretation due to the OP not being a native English speaker (just a guess considering where he's posting from) ;)

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, john999boy said:

Actually he said 'sequentially change' but maybe open to interpretation due to the OP not being a native English speaker (just a guess considering where he's posting from) ;)

The downfalls of only ever using the mobile site. I don’t get that info :sadsmile:

7 minutes ago, SC03OTT said:

The downfalls of only ever using the mobile site. I don’t get that info :sadsmile:

That's 'normally' true but in this case it's Mod mode that spilled the beans. However if @axd1152 updates his info then everyone can see - unless you're on the mobile version lol.

@Schoda206 Thank you very much! Saved the settings, and will try it when I get chance!!!

@john999boy Updated my info, now should be visible:)

One other thing I want to activate is in-motion video, navigation activation on bolero system when used via mirrorlink. Anyone know how to do that using vcds?

20 hours ago, axd1152 said:

@Schoda206 Thank you very much! Saved the settings, and will try it when I get chance!!!

One other thing I want to activate is in-motion video, navigation activation on bolero system when used via mirrorlink. Anyone know how to do that using vcds?

That is not possible to realise

20 hours ago, axd1152 said:

You need obdeleven for that. 

Hi All,

New proud owner (and Briskoda member) of a 17 plate Skoda Superb Estate 2.0 TDI 190 PS SE L Executive.  I live in Glossop , is there anyone around the Greater Manchester area that would be able to do set some options (thinking of the Audi throttle response, but any other useful ones) - what sort of cost to do this ?

Thanks

Pete