Modifying Your Fabia MK III

9 minutes ago, Greeniak said:

No, not only this, the light is too low even you set on hi position. You need replace them.

But then what is the other type? I'll see you later this afternoon. Anyway, I set the lights manually to suit the height.

• 3 weeks later...
On 26/07/2017 at 20:35, Nathanb93 said:

I think im going to get the friedrich motorsport exhaust, they are on ebay and arent too expensive, you also get to choose the end tip. And the pipe comes out a little more to the left so it doesnt come through on the rib of the diffuser.

Screenshot_20170726-194148.png

Screenshot_20170726-194006.png

Hi I´m new in the foro. Did you install it finally?

Hi Guys,

Can static cornering lights be enabled by the dealer on the request, and how much would they charge for this. My previous Polo had this function but not on my Fabia :( 

9 hours ago, EdHru said:

Hi Guys,

Can static cornering lights be enabled by the dealer on the request, and how much would they charge for this. My previous Polo had this function but not on my Fabia :( 

Hi,

- Modul 09 - Central-Electronics

- Adaptation 10

(5) -Leuchte12NL LB40-Light_Function_B_12  mod to Abbiegelicht links

(5) -Leuchte13NL RB3-Light_Function_B_13  mod to Abbiegelicht rechts

This was the setting I had for the Fabia 3 for the corner light.

8 hours ago, rooflessdriver said:

Thanks for this. To be honest I didn't know that you can get them on Amazon. Reviews are saying that an app is required to use it at the cost of £40. Is it worth having it long term?

10 hours ago, rooflessdriver said:

My front fog lights are used as cornering lights. 

Switched them on myself using Carista module. 

did you had to pay extra for the app/subscription to enable this?

16 hours ago, EdHru said:

Thanks for this. To be honest I didn't know that you can get them on Amazon. Reviews are saying that an app is required to use it at the cost of £40. Is it worth having it long term?

From memory you get a month free which is enough to play with it.

i subscribed as my car is leased so I can revert changes when serviced or returned.

plus more changes appear every so often.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Are 17" Gigaros from 2010 MK2 VRS a direct fit to the Mk3 Monte 2016?? Is there anything else to be aware of apart from the tyre size change??

I want to respray and powder coat my old 17" MK2 VRS Gigaro Alloys and replace the 16'' spiders to the MK3 Monte (with new tyres) 

Will be going from 215 /45 /16 to 205/40/17 (0.7% less on speedo - got loads of spare 205/40/17 tyres)

the 16" spiders will be getting winter tyres at a later date.

Going for a gun metal dark grey look. not sure what this colour is off website but i like them a lot

getting done at same place as my Green MK2 wheels £160 Preston http://www.tillingalloywheelrefurbishment.co.uk/

Tillings2.png.02d24d47c2f104447571b0e263366921.png

Tillings.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 19/03/2019 at 13:50, Romwiz said:

Absout lowering springs.

Will springs made for 1.2tsi fit 1.0tsi?

Don’t want to get it wrong. It’s 30/40mm springs

5C9FFFAA-F8E3-4945-9647-9A5CB8D8BB74.jpeg

There's eibach's which are for both the 90bhp 1.2 and all the 1.0 versions.

https://www.dpmperformance.co.uk/car-parts/skoda/fabia/eibach-30mm45mm-pro-lowering-suspension-springsfabia-nj-10-10tsi-12tsi-082014

The main thing you want to look at is the front axle loading. If you put higher loading springs on (for the 1.2 110 or 1.4 tdi) the front may ride high and/or stiffer than expected.

The 1.0 is a light engine, so you want lower loaded ones. Go off the weights in the eibach one for a start maybe. (I'm getting the eibachs i linked later this summer closer to insurance renewal time).

Edited by FabiaGonzales
  • Thanks 1