All Activity
- Past hour
-
Clutch Failure
I got a mental block. Don't know if I can amend it now. Our 2011 car was an Octavia estate. The Karoq had about 8,000 miles when we bought it in 2023.
- The state of early mk4's in 2026?
-
AdMaths started following The state of early mk4's in 2026?
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
Apple doesn't make one they sell this though mophie USB-A to USB-C Charge Cable (1m) – Black https://www.apple.com/uk/xc/product/HRGS2ZM/A
-
sisstem joined the community
- Mib3 Map Updates 2026.06
-
Skoda enyaq 2022 full electric won’t start after crash
You need to change the pyro fuse. you can buy it on allegro 60-100eur, and find some one with handy hands and change it, don't need to buy new sx7 sx8 module (in battery) then you need someone with Odis to unlock j533 module, and car will start and drive
-
igormm started following Hello, and greetings from Norway! and Skoda enyaq 2022 full electric won’t start after crash
- Today
-
Hello, and greetings from Norway!
Welcome to the forum.
-
igormm joined the community
-
Exhaust warning light
Thanks for the reply. It clearly needs more investigation. I may have to wait until my partner is here. He thinks it maybe the glow plug control module. I don't get any other messages re park assist etc. On my old Superb the first thing to play up when the battery was low was the stop/start. I'm sure I can check the fuses with my partner's help. Yes when I charge the battery I connect the ground to the point behind the battery.
-
Throttle pedal
Finally worked out what the issue was the throttle body was at fault
-
The state of early mk4's in 2026?
It is good that you ask that question, I am asking myself once again as well. It's 2026, 2027 couple of months... I am wondering if I had just about enough of this car. The problems just don't seem to stop! New ones just keep on adding to the pile. Error: selector lever, you can drive on, but visit the workshop and bend over. Yeah, the selector lever and the solenoids below it were replaced twice. But it is very persistently coming back. Even the authorized skoda service centers baffled. Front assist availablity is limited. This error is a new one. It's usually happens in cold weather. What am I supposed to drive to plus 20° every time I want this car to work properly? Started hearing kind of chain sound in cold weather. The PHEV DSG has become jumpy. Even at low speeds, when driving sensibly, it's shifting gears like on a Lamborghini. There's no technique to reset it like on YouTube videos. Doesn't work You need to run the engine at least once a week in 15C and above whilst driving at minimum 80 kmh so that the GPF stays clean. You try doing that when it's -15C outside! Trying to heat the car with air-conditioning is a stupid idea as it eats the HV battery so rapidly! Plus, if you have ever been in an Audi or Seat or a VW, you recognize the difference immediately, because in those cars it is silent! You can hardly hear the noise of the wheels on the tarmac! But the skoda Octavia is extremely acoustic. You hear every freaking noise that is around the car as the car is extremely bad on soundproofing. It is horrible that the skoda Octavia doesn't remember driving settings. You need to adjust them every time you start the car! People have been using external solutions like OBDeleven to overcome such gimmicks. This annoys me very much! A car is supposed to serve its owner. Not the other way around! A a product cannot dictate the user! But no Skoda doesn't agree with you. Even if you turn off the lane guidance, it's automatically switches on when you turn off the engine, so that you need to set it again and again and again and again on a long long journey. Same goes for hybrid driving mode. Every time you switch to hybrid mode, lasts until you switch off the engine! On a long journey you feel like you have OCD after a while! I'm seriously considering to switch back to Volkswagen Passat or Arteon. These annoyances are endless! 2022 Octavia 1.4 TSI DSG PHEV Combi
-
Octawia started following The state of early mk4's in 2026?
-
8755 Software Update - Skoda Fabia 2019 Carplay Issue
Hi all, new user here. Been reading through some of the threads and there is some really useful stuff. I would like to upgrade the software to stop the CarPlay interference and cracking, please could someone send me a link to the 8755 software. Pick of the current version below. Thanks.
-
MKB started following 8755 Software Update - Skoda Fabia 2019 Carplay Issue
-
-
MKB joined the community
-
Mk2 retrofit cruise control
Obdeleven has a list too but it’s not accepting 11463? A shame because I only bought it to get the cruise control fitted. I’m in the Portsmouth area / Hull sometimes if anyone is able to help?
-
Jaguar, will it survive?
Harry's Garage has a vid out today on the Jaguar Type 01 ifv someone can link it here. The getting in and out looks crap, the cars controls / touch screen stuff looks total crap and you will need your seat forward or long arms and good eye sight. To me it looks total crap as a luxury car and certainly not an easy drive.
- The state of early mk4's in 2026?
-
8755 Software Update - Skoda Fabia 2019 Carplay Issue
Hi, I have a problem with my carplay is showing only sometimes. When it does it works fine, but most of the time I need to drive with second phone with android. Is that issue resolved by 8755? Currently I have 8740 version. CarPlay ver. 210.81. If is it resolved in 8755 can i get a file with update?
-
Niverus started following 8755 Software Update - Skoda Fabia 2019 Carplay Issue
-
Niverus joined the community
-
Clutch Failure
AFAIK, the Karoq was only introduced in 2017 - presumably your first (2011) vehicle wasn't actually a Karoq?
-
Fabia 3 1.0 110 strange noise
Thank you for these suggestions. I will check all these points.
-
Octavia Heater Matrix
Yup - as previously stated - there are 2 different manufacturers for the heating system. Denso and Valeo and they're not interchangeable. They've got completely different fittings. The simplest way to tell which system you have is to remove the glovebox and take a look at the plastic cover of your pollen filter. If it's the original cover it should have either the word Denso or Valeo brand moulded on it. Failing that look underneath your heater blower motor and there should be a sticker stating the make of it.
-
Visually etc. My car of the day -today
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
OEM iPhone cable?
- Mib3 Map Updates 2026.06
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
Managed to uplift to latest but still getting crashes despite testing multiple USB cables and resetting CarPlay on my iPhone 16 pro max which is on latest iOS. Where to go from here?
-
So good
I still miss my 2009 Scout, which I consider the best car I have owned during 55 years of car ownership. Space, flexibility, panoramic roof, it fitted my garage - it ticked every box. Sadly, I had to change it for a DSG following the return of an old knee injury. And while I love my Yeti and am equally reluctant to change it, I loved my Roomster Scout just that little bit more.
-
Lazu joined the community
-
Mib3 Map Updates 2026.06
The FEC codes have been checked, and no unlocking is required; the car originates from the EU market and has factory-installed navigation. I even had an active three-month subscription. The service center that inspected it specializes in retrofitting and converting VAG Group vehicles. They had European activation maps available—specifically version 24.1—but we didn't want to perform a downgrade for fear of causing damage. The maps were downloaded from the VW website using the VIN.
-
When to change 1.6 TDI oil pump belt
It wouldn't be a bad idea to have it changed, would give peace of mind.
-
Data connection lost.
After 7 days of ownership, our Enyaq has the no data connection issue. The dealer made things work as e by telling me to factory reset the car infotainment and app. We can't use the app and on a temporary user. It's going into the dealer next week.