Skip to content

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. My 18th Skoda will be collected on Wednesday and is a Enyaq Coupe VRS in olive green. My first EV so lots to learn.
  3. I have plans to change boath front and rear. If I take the rear coils from M to P (up 2 levels) would it be the same in front?
  4. Would a failing oil pump produce swarf like that though?
  5. Hi Guys, New to the forum My name is Ash and was a member of this forum a long time ago! Just bought a nice mk1 fabia vrs that im looking to get a bit nicer as a daily hack....they are hoofing little cars! Got a few other cars on the drive/in the garage but love these little things! Anyway, hopefully meet a few of you in the future!
  6. Today
  7. Growing up loving Gerry Anderson shows, Thunder Birds etc, I can see Lady Penelope driving one. There are about 4 jobs in tier 1,2 etc suppliers for everyone at JLR so I hope JLR do well and glad they have embraced electrification. For Somerset's Tata $4B battery factory side as well.
  8. cossieash joined the community
  9. Thanks. I'll leave the other one up and close this one.
  10. @Lee01 this is a duplicate post
  11. Not that I’ve heard of! I reckon one failed and someone replaced it with a gas strut as it was cheaper. I’m surprised there’s no faults unless some coding has been done on it somehow.
  12. I set it up on both Google Maps and Apple Maps, and it works.
  13. This error appears right in the first step, A5.
  14. MarioHP joined the community
  15. Those bolts are in 10.9 class. Tensile strenght 1000 N/mm² which is high strenght, to get it to plastic deformation, much more torque needed than aluminum block can endure. I dont think i need new bolts. Not for aluminium mount. Old ones are good enough. It that place, when changing timing set belt, you have to change 50 bolts which is insane.
  16. I use a Ross Tech , so will continue until it is dead!micro can piece, long obselete but it continues to work
  17. From memory bolts may be stretch so should be replaced at same time. Did my sons fabia gearbox and reused bolts and no problems after 2 years though. Alasdair
  18. I am also sure it is dead. New LEMFÖRDER 39779 01 is 85€. Can change it by myself https://aftermarket.zf.com/en/catalog/products/39779%2B01?country=EN
  19. Check the other mounts as well as if one fails it puts more stress on them including the gearbox dogbone mount. Alasdair
  20. downloaded from the internet and translated into Czech
  21. Error Log? Which Manual you use?
  22. Cairus started following lane assist
  23. Check the auxiliary belt for wear on its sides. It may be a pulley or tensioner thats failed. Also check undertray is secure etc. Have a weird scuffing noise on my octavia that I think is brake pads rubbing but doesnt happen very often. waiting for it to get worse so I can diagnose it. Worse when cornering and then disappears. Alasdair
  24. My only experiences with JLR came via the LR bit. They have some very nice showrooms but In always got the feeling they weren’t interested in anyone who wasn’t paying 6 figures. As for the new Jag i feel i should slag it off but if I’m really honest growing on me. But not in silver it looks bloody awful in silver. Why do they keep showing the silver one. Have i mentioned it look REALLY BAD IN SILVER. Just a hint there JLR. CarWow were showing off a red one and it looked so much better. Not sure about the back at all though.
  25. Welcome to the forums. My Sept-2020 registered 1.5TSi SEL First Edition (now at 80k miles) is absolutely fine, and has been for three or four years. Can't remember when I last had a software glitch. Assuming the VRS you're waiting for has had ALL the s/ware updates due then it should be OK too. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do mine.
  26. Trawling through the net, it appears that left hooks are affect. Right hand drives are OK. However a VW spokesperson added that 'the nut on the steering wheel is still the biggest cause of accidents'😉
  27. My superb 2021 estate has only one electric strut , the other one is a gas strut,is this normal?

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.