Moments of joy in your day today

mender

The seat looks comfier on the second one, the first one looks like you might need an SPD cleat surgically attached to your rectum!

3 hours ago, Mickvrs220 said:

Made some butter today and it worked it tastle grand and it were easy 😁

Food mixer, pastry paddle on slow?  Or how?

1 hour ago, MikeTheThinker said:

Food mixer, pastry paddle on slow?  Or how?

Two pots of double cream in a bowl leccy hand whisk its easier to clean than the food proceser haha ,keep whisking till cream turns yellow and splits and the buttercream comes off ,tip that out then squidge the rest of buttercream out of the butter add salt if you want ,thats it took about ten mins 👍

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Baxlin said:

I did the same yesterday, dropped my house key in the supermarket car park, fortunately a neighbour has a key to our house, so I could at least get in the house.  Went back to the supermarket half an hour later, and yes, it’d been handed in.  There are some good folks around.  🙂

It's quite heart-warming.

Unfortunately for me, when I got home, my neighbour who has my backup keys was out, so I had a bit of time to sit and think about what I'd done. 😄

My solution to the problem is a locking carabiner for my keys, and a second carabiner off that one for my belt loop, for those very rare occasions I can't get my keys in a pocket or my messenger bag.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, roottoot said:

I just assumed it was about motor racing and not someone that had a barbers shop.

Yes, George Russell. But as we are both from North Cambs/Norfolk Fens  it's probably not that unusual,😉. (His Great Great Grandmother was my Grandfather's sister). 

41 minutes ago, Mickvrs220 said:

Better than watching the blokes ,well pleased for the girls 😁

i only just said it to my wife when she told me they had won.

"fair play to them, i have no issues with the women having won it. if it was the mens teams though..... uuuugghghghhhhhh.."   :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mac11irl said:

i have no issues with the women having won it.

I characterised this as "The Disaster"; after all Ingurlundshire will be neeping on about it for the next 60 years...

• Love it! 1
  • Sad 1