VCDS options on Superb III

2 hours ago, langers2k said:

Я думаю, что мы, возможно, неправильно понимаем друг друга здесь...

Когда  IDE09731-ENG154511-Int. свет: 2-е поколение-Ambiente_Fahrprofil_Individual  установлено на 7 . Правильным поведением в автоматическом режиме является то, что  цвет отдельного профиля будет соответствовать тому цвету, который был последним выбран в ручном режиме . Это функция, для которой требуется SW:4344 или SW:5344 и выше. Более ранние версии программного обеспечения вызывают диско-режим, в котором цвет постоянно меняется между последним установленным в  ручном режиме  и цветом в соответствующем  канале Fahrprofil-Fahrprofil  .

Посмотрите на кодировку @ игрозан разместил у них  IDE09731-ENG154511-Int. свет: 2-е поколение-Ambiente_Fahrprofil_Individual установлено на  1 , что является профилем комфорта и недоступно на их автомобиле. Это означает, что для отдельного профиля  всегда будет задан цвет ENG153712-ENG154615-Ambientelicht Zuordnung der Farbe zum Fahrprofil-Fahrprofil_7,  который в данном случае равен  7  (оказывается сиреневым), что позволяет избежать вышеуказанной проблемы за счет функциональности.

Читая сообщение от@ bap33 опять же, я думаю, что когда в  автоматическом режиме , цвета правильно работают для  экообычныйспортивный  и индивидуальный  профили. Только  комфортный профиль  вызывает эффект дискотеки. Если да, то я бы попробовал установить:

ENG153712-ENG154603-Ambientelicht Zuordnung der Farbe zum Fahrprofil-Fahrprofil_1 в желаемый цвет профиля комфорта

-  IDE09731-ENG154511-Международный. свет: 2-е поколение-Ambiente_Fahrprofil_Individual к любому профилю, которого у вас нет, попробуйте 9

На этом этапе не должно быть режима диско, но индивидуальный цвет профиля будет постоянно установлен значением в  Fahrprofil-Fahrprofil_7  , а не будет выбрано то, что вы выберете в  ручном режиме .

Надеюсь, это имеет смысл, и приношу свои извинения за путаницу, которую я вызвал:)

you want to say if you put ambiente fahrprofil Individual 7, then you can choose any color for the profile through the mib menu? Did I understand you correctly? Unless of course I translated correctly.

42 minutes ago, igrozan said:

you want to say if you put ambiente fahrprofil Individual 7, then you can choose any color for the profile through the mib menu? Did I understand you correctly? Unless of course I translated correctly.

Yes.

It will only let you change the colour of one profile. The stock behaviour is to change the individual profile colour which is why Ambiente_Fahrprofil_Individual is set to 7.

I've added extracts from both a Russian and English MY19 Octavia manual:

image.thumb.png.5e8eb50bf9855af73219d74cd0b23345.png

image.thumb.png.ef5dd98459f97e725892812052c10018.png

• Like 2

Hi guys, thanks for additional information. @langers2k No need to apologize ;) Don't forget, I'm not a native English speaker, I may have missed something in translation... 

I notice, I have probably missed 2 points:

- I didn't modified the line "2nd generation-Innenlicht : Keine_Spannungsanforderung"

- I didn't catch the line "Ambiente : Sollspannungsanforderung 13.5V" Is that another modification to do, then on which line / parameter please ?... 

Regarding now Fahrprofil, I had done following settings:

Fahrprofil_0 = 1 (doors open)

Fahrprofil_1 = 1 (comfort mode)

Fahrprofil_2 = 1 (normal mode)

Fahrprofil_3 = 4 (Sport mode) in red

Fahrprofil_5 = 9 (Eco mode) in green

Fahrprofil_7 = 7 (Individual mode) in blue

I'll try the same setting except for Fahrprofil_1 = 8 (comfort mode) in light blue.

Note : Color codes should the following ones according to original colors order:

1 should be White

2 should be Yellow

3 should be Orange

4 is red

5 should be pink

6 should be purple

7 is 'dark' blue

8 is 'high' blue

9 is 'dark' green

10? should be 'light' green.

Additionally, here are my SW info from latest controller scan:

"Address 09: Cent. Elect. (J519)       Labels:. 5Q0-937-08X-V2.clb
   Part No SW: 5Q0 937 084 CQ    HW: 5Q0 937 084 CG
   Component: BCM MQBAB H   H36 0253  
   Serial number: 01001726400631 Dataset Number: V03935261XB 0001
   Coding: 000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
   Shop #: WSC 33361 790 00140
   ASAM Dataset: EV_BCMMQB 018001
   ROD: EV_BCMBOSCH_018.rod
   VCID: 09377D2DA82A61DB94-805C"

I don't know if it helps. But it looks like very similar to @igrozan's one.

I'll come back to you once tested again. ;) 

Thanks for your help.

Edited by Bap33

@Bap33 - You also need to check: IDE09731-ENG154511-Int. light: 2nd generation-Ambiente_Fahrprofil_Individual

At a guess, it's set to 1 which would mess up the comfort colours. Try 4 as that's a profile you don't have :)

With older CAN gateway SW, it should be set to a profile that doesn't exist to avoid the disco mode.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, langers2k said:

Да.

Это позволит вам изменить цвет только одного  профиля. Стандартное поведение заключается в изменении цвета отдельного профиля, поэтому для Ambiente_Fahrprofil_Individual установлено значение 7.

Добавил выдержки из русского и английского мануала Октавии MY19:

изображение.thumb.png.5e8eb50bf9855af73219d74cd0b23345.png

изображение.thumb.png.ef5dd98459f97e725892812052c10018.png

Thanks, I didn't even know this existed.😂

Is there another way that when the door is opened, the backlight changes to a different color - when it is closed, it returns to its original color?

On 30/03/2023 at 19:22, langers2k said:

I think we may be misunderstanding each other here...

When IDE09731-ENG154511-Int. light: 2nd generation-Ambiente_Fahrprofil_Individual is set to 7. The correct behaviour in automatic mode is that the individual profile colour will match whichever colour was last selected in manual mode. This is the feature that requires SW:4344 or SW:5344 onwards. Earlier SW versions cause a disco mode where the colour keeps changing between that last set in manual mode and that in the matching Fahrprofil-Fahrprofil channel.

Look at the coding @ igrozan posted they have IDE09731-ENG154511-Int. light: 2nd generation-Ambiente_Fahrprofil_Individual set to 1 which is the comfort profile and not available on their car. This means the individual profile will always have it's colour set by ENG153712-ENG154615-Ambientelicht Zuordnung der Farbe zum Fahrprofil-Fahrprofil_7 which in this case is 7 (happens to be lilac) -  avoiding the above problem at the cost of functionallity.

Reading the post by @bap33 again, I think that when in automatic mode, the colours are correctly working for the econormalsport and individual profiles. Only the comfort profile is causing the disco effect. If so, I would try setting:

ENG153712-ENG154603-Ambientelicht Zuordnung der Farbe zum Fahrprofil-Fahrprofil_1 to the colour you want for the comfort profile

- IDE09731-ENG154511-Int. light: 2nd generation-Ambiente_Fahrprofil_Individual to any profile you don't have, at a guess try 9

At this point, there should be no disco mode but the individual profile colour will be permanently set by the value in Fahrprofil-Fahrprofil_7 rather than taking whatever you choose in manual mode.

Hopefully that makes sense and apologies for any confusion I've caused :)

I needed to read several times, but I think, I've caught you! ;)

Thanks, I'll try that and let you know!

On 30/03/2023 at 23:34, langers2k said:

@Bap33 - You also need to check: IDE09731-ENG154511-Int. light: 2nd generation-Ambiente_Fahrprofil_Individual

At a guess, it's set to 1 which would mess up the comfort colours. Try 4 as that's a profile you don't have :)

With older CAN gateway SW, it should be set to a profile that doesn't exist to avoid the disco mode.

That is the trick! I've set it to 6, which is a "Fahrprofil", that I don't have, and no more 'disco mode'.

Hence, I have:

Eco in green

Comfort in light blue

Normal in white

Sport in Red and Individual in dark blue.

If I had the correct software, I would set Normal mode in lastest selected manual mode!

Thanks a lot to both of you @langers2k and @igrozan 🙏 !

• Like 2

@langers2k,@igrozan - I have an MY17 that came with 10 color ambient lighting, however it doesn't have the ambient lighting change based on the driving profile selected.

I recently had my Gateway software flashed/upgraded to cater for the DCC slider mode.

See my part numbers below.

Based on my newer gateway software revision - do u think I'll be able to enable this automatic ambient lighting, that u guys have successfully done?

my 19 Gateway....

19 Gateway

System description: GW MQB High
Software number: 3Q0907530AA
Software version: 5366
Hardware number: 3Q0907530C
Hardware version: 515
Serial number: 20031710802543
ODX name: EV_GatewNF
ODX version: 013025
Long coding: 030100047F085900EB00025E9C0F00010001070000000000000000000000

My 09 Central Electrics:-

09 Central Electrics

System description: BCM MQBAB H
Software number: 5Q0937084CG
Software version: 0236
Hardware number: 5Q0937084CG
Hardware version: H34
Serial number: 02001706702006
ODX name: EV_BCMMQB
ODX version: 017001
Long coding: 000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Thanks

Edited by JR RS

56 minutes ago, JR RS said:

@langers2k,@игрозан - У меня есть MY17 с 10-цветным фоновым освещением, однако у него нет изменения внешнего освещения в зависимости от выбранного профиля вождения.

Недавно я перепрошил/обновил программное обеспечение шлюза, чтобы оно соответствовало режиму ползунка DCC .

См. мои номера деталей ниже.

Основываясь на моей новой версии программного обеспечения шлюза — как вы думаете, смогу ли я включить это автоматическое окружающее освещение, что вы, ребята, успешно сделали?

мой 19 шлюз....

19 Шлюз

Описание системы : GW MQB Высокий программный
номер : 3Q0907530AA .

Моя центральная электрика 09:-

09 Центральная электрика

Описание системы : BCM MQBAB H Номер
программного обеспечения: 5Q0937084CG Версия программного обеспечения : 0236 .

Спасибо

I think no problem

• Thanks 1

Would anyone be able to give me the long coding for the following modules for a 2021 FL Superb with factory TSR but without virtual cockpit and without ACC please?

5F

Thank you :)

• 1 month later...

Left headlight (lhd car) dips a little more after certain speed and goes back and perfect level with right headlight at very sloow speed.

I get it,is for safety resons I guess but is there any coding for not doing that?

• 2 weeks later...

I need help :)

Recently bought new battery for my Superb 2018 and also asked do disable start/stop. After it was disabled, infotainment screen tells me "power consumption too high" - Is this okay and there is no power consumption or the coding was wrong and the battery running out ?

Now, when I press start/stop button, then this "power consumption too high" text disappears...To I miss something ?

2 minutes ago, superbuser35 said:

Мне нужна помощь:)

Недавно купил новый аккумулятор для своего Superb 2018, а также попросил отключить старт/стоп. После того, как он был отключен, информационно-развлекательный экран сообщает мне « слишком высокое энергопотребление ». Это нормально, энергопотребление отсутствует или кодирование было неверным и батарея разряжена?

Теперь, когда я нажимаю кнопку "Пуск/Стоп", этот текст "Потребляемая мощность слишком высока" исчезает... Чтобы я что-то пропустил?

most likely this is how the start stop was coded

11 minutes ago, superbuser35 said:

Recently bought new battery for my Superb 2018 and also asked do disable start/stop. After it was disabled, infotainment screen tells me "power consumption too high" - Is this okay and there is no power consumption or the coding was wrong and the battery running out ?

Now, when I press start/stop button, then this "power consumption too high" text disappears...To I miss something ?

Depends what method you used to disable it?

if you set the voltage tolerance low then this is normal - you’re not actually ‘disabling’ it, just setting one of the parameters to an impossible level so it can never reach it, that’s why you get the consumer message and that’s why it won’t go into start stop mode 

5 hours ago, superbuser35 said:

By default, if the power consumption is too high, then Start Stop will not kick in.

They've lowered the Start Stop trigger point, hence it will always think the power consumption is high, and never allow the start stop to kick in.

More importantly - did they perform the battery adaptation after changing it?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, JR RS said:

By default, if the power consumption is too high, then Start Stop will not kick in.

They've lowered the Start Stop trigger point, hence it will always think the power consumption is high, and never allow the start stop to kick in.

More importantly - did they perform the battery adaptation after changing it?

They told me that they did battery adaptation. In OBDEleven I see it like picture I attached. Is it correct ?

Installed battery is Exide EK720 72 Ah 760 A

Battery replacement was 26.04.23 and OBD tells me that battery charge condition is 75% and usable battery charge 50 Ah

IMG_4110.jpg

Edited by superbuser35

7 hours ago, superbuser35 said:

They told me that they did battery adaptation. In OBDEleven I see it like picture I attached. Is it correct ?

Installed battery is Exide EK720 72 Ah 760 A

Battery replacement was 26.04.23 and OBD tells me that battery charge condition is 75% and usable battery charge 50 Ah

That looks correct.

The battery state of charge usually hovers around the 80% mark if it's healthy.

This is my almost 3 yrs old battery, showing state of charge, voltage (engine off) and battery temp.

Screenshot_20230521-103926.thumb.png.960e427bb7ac93b241ba2cbe7ddd720c.png

Edited by JR RS