Skip to content

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. Rejection has been accepted and all funds to be returned on Monday. Sourced a L&K Superb with only 14000 on the clock
  3. Rather than raise this here speak with the garage and ask why there is such a difference?
  4. Today
  5. Thanks for the heads up Bap33! It’s a Kodiaq 1.5 petrol from 2020 ☺️
  6. square12464 joined the community
  7. Coming up to 13 years of ownership from new. The 1.2 tsi Roomie apart from servicing and replacing consumables has only needed an offside headlamp and registration plate bulb. I have had no dash warning lights or any other gremlins. The paint is still in showroom shine and interior showing no signs of wear. I am so reluctant to change it..
  8. Sorry to hear about this ... least you are lucky could reject/return the "new" car. Amazing really .... can they replace it with another unit?
  9. All set up and should be received by the end of next week.
  10. Bugger.....sorry to hear that. Hopefully the replacement head unit arrives soon and u can b back on the road again.
  11. Last post should have read 6885 and 6937 miles and car returned with 8742 miles on it. So like I said at the very least 1500 excessive miles on the car. It would not have have been on more then maybe 7k miles when it was collected.
  12. Ye the AA reoport states she mileage before hand and my own diagnostixs I did before it went in also shows the mileage as well. 8885 on AA report and 8937 on my top Don (11099km) both between the 19th of Sept and 25th Sept before Skoda collected the car. Their previous Superb they were doing a max of 3-4k miles a year as evidenced by the mot history milage. And yes I totally agree it's totally unnaceptable and bot justifiable for road testing purposes. So they have put half my parents yearly mileage on the car in one week which also makes me think they have been potentially lying about what was happening with the car for the whole week. The whole experience with the dealer fobinng me off and not keeping them updated has left a very sour taste in my mouth. I've literally had to chase them daily to get any answers our of the dealer and really give them both barrels down the phone as I live 60 miles away. We are talking about a 88 and 75 year old here, left for a week without a car as mum can't drive at the moment and step dad could not be insured on a hire car, never offered a car from Skoda until I kicked off with them but would have had to sort temp insurance themselves if they could source a car from within the dealer network. I am absolutely livid and so is my brother, my parents are annoyed but kind of happy to finally have the car back, but I'm fed up with them getting a bum deal especially after parting with 27k to the bloody dealership for a 3 month old demo. Knowing them they will acceot any rubbish the dealer tells them and not fight it.
  13. Here u go..... adpmap-6D-5Q0-959-107-L.CSV blockmap-6D-5Q0-959-107-L.CSV
  14. Yesterday
  15. Update: Emission warning light came again today on 10mile trip & has stayed on. Calling mechanic on Monday.
  16. I'd say more than 240 miles a day for testing is totally unacceptable! Do you have any proof of Odo reading before it went in?
  17. Completely normal behavior.
  18. Cairus started following ABS Long Code Help
  19. Hi, my Škoda has the same problem and the same version… can i have the update link? Thank you
  20. G3, I think. Coolant sensor fault in cylinder 3. No obvious mayo etc but swarf in the engine oil. Oddly still seems to run fine (not that I'm moving it unless essential).
  21. @Coral-C you're right, this thread is almost comical 😅 I am thinking of submitting a patent application for my 45deg toothbrushes. The only thing holding me back is deciding what unique characteristics will support my intellectual property rights! I'm unsure if 45deg is the right angle but the jug of very hot water can be redeployed to increase the angle further if needed, and I have four other toothbrushes available because Tesco were offering a deal - maybe they have seen a surge in demand from Skoda owners? @rum4mo makes a good point. The shaft could, over time, impact on the rim even though it is made of plastic. Caution pays, as per the lyrics of Wham (George Michael & Andrew Ridgely). One last thought: I am glad our driveway is surrounded by a beech hedge because I honestly will feel a complete idiot holding a toothbrush while cleaning my Superb’s rims 🫣. It could be worse: it's not a Jaguar Type 01. Have a nice weekend.
  22. Dennn joined the community
  23. Sorry to hear this - is this usual EA888 terminal issues? Is this a G2 or G3 EA888 engine?
  24. Hi, To get a quick answer, please tell us which engine and MY your have. It may help... 😉
  25. 1 week later. No update for a whoooole week. Problem seems to be fixed, now!
  26. Provided the supplier agrees to replace the plugs and coil packs, and have the injectors tested, I'd say you would be safe to consider keeping it. How long is the Cinch warranty?
  27. Hi folks. Briskoda has helped me out loads over the years. I'm now in a pickle, and I don't know what's for the best. Today I found out my 63 plate vRS estate will need a new engine. I've looked after it and had it looked at when it's needed it. I've tried to look after it. It's not done 80,000 miles yet. Not going to lie; it's gutting. It has a few stone chips and scabby alloys but Ive generally thought if I looked after the car, it'd look after me. It starts and runs but there's metal in the oil... and a mechanic I trust has told me a good refurb engine will take about £8k fitted with all the ancillary bits fiddled and fixed or £11k for a new unit from the factory. Clearly that's not worth it. So anyway, it seems a shame to scrap and I imagine We Buy Any Car and the like would pay buttons for it. I don't have the time or expertise to part this out myself, barring odd bits of trim. Any ideas how I might make the most of a really bad situation, folks? The engine's screwed but the rest is a straight car. The interior is particularly good. Thanks for any advice the community can offer me.
  28. I cannot find this in eco or any other mode on the 2025 Karoq
  29. survey started following 2 Cylinder Mode…..
  30. matrix7764 joined the community
  31. Not sure exactly what has been done over the last 3 years but here’s an updated picture…
  32. It’s been a while… Grille has been changed, Front splitter got broken and replaced, Calipers have been painted vintage copper, Bonnet had started to get drastic lacquer peel and has now been resprayed, Silver bits in centre console have been replaced with carbon effect from a vRS, Still some more plans for this as well
  33. Hi all, My car went into a garage for some work to be done and the garage have accidently deleted the ABS long code. I have it saved on an old scan but when they put it back in and do all the recalibrations, the fault codes for ESC and ACC won’t clear. Is anybody able to offer any help or advice on how to solve those issues please?

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.