Everything posted by Warrior193
-
Kodiaq towing speed warnings
Welcome to the forum. That sounds as if the system is blindly applying the 10MPH motorway speed reduction to all roads.
-
AC coolant level/ system function indicator?
You will not find any data for 'AC clutch' as the Mk3 A/C system doesn't have one - the compressor is permanently driven via a sacrificial shear plate.
-
Advice on new (to me) 25-plate Scala SE 116 TSI
Sort urban trips will usually keep the battery charge level at only around or below the SS operating threshold. Even with longer runs, the smart alternator algorithm will often prevent the battery from attaining a completely full charge - although still allowing SS to operate.
-
Tire pressure value can not be seen on central infotainment display
...But the system warnings should be inhibited if you reset the system at the lower pressures (within reason) you want to use.
-
Tire pressure value can not be seen on central infotainment display
Lower pressures could well be appropriate for snowy conditions, and, in any case will soon gain some pressure once you are running - I'd leave them as is and recheck at your first rest stop.
-
Thinking about an Elroq, but...
Consider using Steel-Wire Armoured Cable for the run.
-
Fuel Tank Cap Replacement Seal
I confess to being very surprised that this seal was picked up on an MOT - was it flagging a fuel purge fault (MIL) on the instrument cluster?
- Skoda caraq select 2l diesel towing
- Skoda caraq select 2l diesel towing
-
VRS Mk1 crankcase ventilation system
Has this engine been tested for cylinder compressions?
-
hi all! How can I reset my tyre pressure warning lights please? Info system says "not available"
Provided your usual garage has the equipment necessary to scan for DTCs recorded and have suitably qualified technicians, there should be no reason they would not be able to fix the problem.
-
hi all! How can I reset my tyre pressure warning lights please? Info system says "not available"
Very possible that a ABS wheel sensor or connection got damaged during the tyre blowout.
-
GPS ISSUE: Software 330 vs 332?
Unless alterations were made other than simply carrying out a normal software update, I cannot see how that could affect a warranty in any way. Actual modifications might if they do spot something non-standard though.
-
GPS ISSUE: Software 330 vs 332?
I think you now have two problems. Your original issue with incorrect GPS positions is very likely to be an antenna problem - it's not uncommon for the roof seal of the 'shark fin' to fail and allow water ingress to the antenna base.
-
Start/Stop ERROR on screen, mechanic suggest Injector
Stop-Start error indication is normal if MIL light is activated - as would Cruise Control unavailable.
-
GPS ISSUE: Software 330 vs 332?
I disagree with a previous post that said Android uses the same data as built-in system. I believe your problem may be a faulty GPS antenna - is this vehicle a Kombi?
-
Tire pressure value can not be seen on central infotainment display
Aftermarket TPMS system is usually stand-alone, with its own, separate display. OEM system is integrated into vehicles infotainment system.
-
Dash cam
Welcome to the forum. I understand that it's not a good idea to leave anything permanently plugged into the OBD port. OBD port power is sourced from the vehicle battery - so battery will be affected. Even very small unexpected current draws are capable of upsetting the smart alternator charging system.
-
Tire pressure value can not be seen on central infotainment display
I was referring to generic aftermarket direct TPMS systems - not OEM. Definitely do not consider worth the cost of fitting one of these to a vehicle that already has a perfectly adequate TPMS system fitted!
-
Inexplicable tyre deflation - no puncture, valve OK
I'm pretty sure 100m at 20psi and lowish speeds wouldn't be the reason the tyre was not repairable.
-
Tire pressure value can not be seen on central infotainment display
It is possible to fit an aftermarket direct TPMS system - although I'd not consider it worth the cost. In my experience with a number of slow punctures, the indirect (ABS) system is accurate enough. Tyre pressure checks should be part of regular driver routine, along with fluids.
-
Skoda approved purchase, but only had one key. Full refund?
A problem could arise if the contract was signed accepting one key only as part of the sale.
-
CR170 Hard to start after replaced fuel tank.
From your description, I'd suggest very likely something wrong with the replacement fuel pump.
-
Battery Problem?
That advice seem strange - wasn't 'component protection' started sometime after 2017?
-
Amundsen Sat Nav Total Failure
As you are probably aware 'Unbranded' SD cards will not work with the MIB2. When you had the problem with the original card, did you try ejecting and re-inserting it in the slot?