CitiGo-Go, a Citigo with more Go.

BossFox

I've just read all 12 pages, I'm sooooo glad there are people like you in this world, someone bonkers enough to make a 4x4turbo citygo and leave it looking standard. I had a 75ps on demo and that was fairly nippy for the power. God knows what it will be like with 350bhp. Next time I'm at jabbasport I'll have a look :)

Nick P driving a Citigo........that would be a sight to behold

Take the roof off, driver's seat out and steer from the back, then it might just be possible

Now back to the thread :)

• Like 1

The TT does not have full Quattro in terms of the traditional system.

They may stick a Quattro badge on the back for marketing purposes, but even the new TT-RS (£50k-ish) just uses a Haldex system broadly similar to the Yeti...

So no torque vectoring for each wheel?

No current or past Haldex system has Torque Vectoring, why would that be an advantage on this car? It can still move the torque between axels and individual wheels on that axel.

I think the next generation E-Haldex may include it in the future now Borg Warner have been at the reigns a while.