VCDS options on Superb III

Have ever made a VCDS scan before any change ?

'cause you should find the original coding in your VCDS scan report. Indeed, the header of each control unit states the HW and SW version as well as Control Unit coding. ;) 

15 hours ago, bitzaa86 said:

Hi guys. I tried to add to my 2019's Superb Facelift lane assist and adaptive lane assist. I finished by make a big nothing.. But errors. Could someone please send me a guide which will help to repair everything? 

Hello, this coding:

# Activate Lane Assist for New 2Q0 Cameras

## Modul “A5 Front Sensor” → Long coding

* " ACC " →   __Coded  (if equipped)
* " Point_of_Intervention " →  " __early_setting_over_menu "
* " Configuration_for_lane_departure_warning_kl15 " →  " __Last_setting "
* " Lane_Assist_system_mode " →  " __Selection_over_menu "
* " HC " →   __Coded 
* " HC_messages " →   __Coded 
* " HC_Warning_intensity " →  " __Seting_over_Menu "
* "  HC_Variante "  →  “ __Variante_1__” 

## Modul “5F Information Electr.” → Adaptation :

* " Car_Function_List_BAP_Gen2 "  → " LDW_HCA_0x19 "  →   " __activated "
* " Car_Function_List_BAP_Gen2 "  → " LDW_HCA_0x19_msg_bus "  →   " __Databus Extended "
* " Car_Function_Adaptations_Gen2 "  → " menu_display_Lane_Departure_Warning "  →  " __activated "
* " Car_Function_Adaptations_Gen2 " → " menu_display_Lane_Departure_Warning_over_threshold_high "  →   " __activated "
* " Car_Function_Adaptations_Gen2 "  →  " menu_display_Lane_assistant "  →  " __activated "
* " Car_Function_Adaptations_Gen2 "  →  " menu_display_Lane_assistant_over_threshold_high "  →  " __activated "

## Modul “17 Instruments” → Long Coding → HEX:

*  Byte 04   →   Bit 6   __activated ("Spurhalteassistent / Lane Assist verbaut")
*  Byte 11   →  Bit 1  __activated  ("Spurhalteassistent / Lane Assist Information (BAP) verbaut/aktiv")

## Control unit 44 → Long Coding → HEX:

*  Byte 03   →   Bit 0   __activated  ("Spurhalteassistent verbaut")

\

On 31/08/2023 at 09:04, JR RS said:

if anyone is interested, below is a PDF I created of the various code changes I've made to my Superb (MY17) over the years.

whilst some instructions r done with VCDS, and others with OBDEleven, the steps r essentially the same regardless of the tool - just the screens look different.

this will work on 2015 to 2019 Superb.

it won't work on facelift (2019 after) Superb, or at least there will b differences, which i can't assist with. 

enjoy 🙂

Coding - Superb MK3 - v3.1.pdf 1.37 MB · 42 downloads

hello, I need such a list for a facelift 2022 superb mk 3.5 auto, can you help?
Thanks.

1 hour ago, Wolfman2107 said:
hello, I need such a list for a facelift 2022 superb mk 3.5 auto, can you help?
Thanks.

Sorry, the facelift Superb is a different beast with different electronics/modules - I have no idea about them, hence I can't help with that.

19 hours ago, Bap33 said:

Have ever made a VCDS scan before any change ?

'cause you should find the original coding in your VCDS scan report. Indeed, the header of each control unit states the HW and SW version as well as Control Unit coding. ;) 

Yes, I made before coding. 

20 hours ago, JR RS said:

Sorry, the facelift Superb is a different beast with different electronics/modules - I have no idea about them, hence I can't help with that.

Thank you for that, I have to look it up one by one, so it is much more time-consuming, maybe you can help me find out who and where could help me meaningfully?
thanks.

1 hour ago, Wolfman2107 said:
Thank you for that, I have to look it up one by one, so it is much more time-consuming, maybe you can help me find out who and where could help me meaningfully?
thanks.

Did u have a look at @MartiniB link above?

He has put together a lot of Codings for the facelift Superb.

It's great.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/05/2019 at 01:57, djduese said:

I only talk about mk3, not mk2.

In Germany, there are other cluster installed. For example : 3V0 920 710 A

I have activated it on several Superb mk3 and had never the message of "out of range".

I think the UK cluster are completely different 

On a different topic, I recently did a virtual cockpit retrofit on my skoda superb 1.8 TSI 2017. However my coder forgot to take backup of adaptations/coding and now i am getting DTC related incorrect coding of cluster. My old instrument cluster part no was 3V0 920 710A. Can anyone help with code in binary if you have same part number and the car? I can use the same to code my car correctly.

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I activated the change of the ambient lighting in the different driving modes.

I want to ask if it is possible to automatically change the color of the ambient lighting when the door is opened ?

Just now, plamen_333 said:

Hello,

I activated the change of the ambient lighting in the different driving modes.

I want to ask if it is possible to automatically change the color of the ambient lighting when the door is opened ?

I studied this question for a long time, but never found an answer. I know for sure that the Skoda Enyaq has this from the factory. We need to get a scan of block 9.

• Like 1

hello guys!

I have a question related to auto locking(full kessy) ,when you move away from the car.Mine acts very strange,I leave the car with the key in my pocket and it refuses to lock itself

But when I wash the car at self wash and move away and came back to the car several times in short distances it locks itself every time.

8 hours ago, IulianE said:

But when I wash the car at self wash and move away and came back to the car several times in short distances it locks itself every time.

I think you are touching the door handle whilst washing the car! 

10 hours ago, IulianE said:

hello guys!

I have a question related to auto locking(full kessy) ,when you move away from the car.Mine acts very strange,I leave the car with the key in my pocket and it refuses to lock itself

This means that the auto closing did not activate! When washing, when the key is nearby, the water activates the sensor on the door handle.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

hi everyone. i ****ed up and i need the stock long coding for module 4b for a 2017-ish skoda superb without smart light assist. i changed no idea what, and now the auto high beam triggers a fault every time it is used. it's also no longer recognised as auto high beam, just manual. stock or not triggering any faults will do just fine

Update: i un****ed it! 

Apparently vcds is kind enough to keep a debug log with all changes made, which let me get the initial coding everything came with. sooo.. yeah, good to know 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hi Everyone!

I'm looking for some help to activate the automatic ambient light on my MY18 Superb. I believe this is available by default from MY19.

6822023_12_13_14h12_04.png

I did some research on the topic and found a possible solution here:

https://www.drive2.ru/l/551484522118513248/

I would like to know if anyone tried this or managed to do this mod? If it doesn't work is there a way to recover? Do some backup or something?

I recently bought an OBDEleven which I can use to do long coding and adaptations but I'm not confident enough to try it.

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!

@enisz - it'll probably work on a MY18...

No idea how you do backup/restore with OBDeleven but as long as you make a note of the coding/adaption channel values before you make changes, you can set them back to the original values 👍

On a MY18, you should be able to get custom colours for each driving mode but you may have issues with individual mode. When coded properly and individual selected, my car would keep flipping between two colours  - namely the one I last choose in manual and the one set in the adaptions. You can workaround this by tweaking the config so individual mode has a preset colour rather than trying to use the last set one.

I was able to fix this properly by updating my CAN gateway firmware to 4344 - not possible with OBDeleven/VCDS. Everything now works correctly as it would in a MY19 car :)

Few more details in this thread: 

9 hours ago, enisz said:

Hi Everyone!

I'm looking for some help to activate the automatic ambient light on my MY18 Superb. I believe this is available by default from MY19.

6822023_12_13_14h12_04.png

I did some research on the topic and found a possible solution here:

https://www.drive2.ru/l/551484522118513248/

I would like to know if anyone tried this or managed to do this mod? If it doesn't work is there a way to recover? Do some backup or something?

I recently bought an OBDEleven which I can use to do long coding and adaptations but I'm not confident enough to try it.

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!

Hi,

Go back to pages 87 to 90 of this thread, you'll find all information.

I've activated it on my MY17.