What did you do to your Skoda today pt2

chrisgreen

So - yesterday, hoovered out the citigo as a cat (little kitten rollix - no pun just a swear filter) got into it on Saturday while i was taking the carseat back out of the Octy and putting it in Lexi after our holiday. Hair everywhere.. i was not pleased...

Then stripped the rear driver door down again as neither door pull would open it... turns out i may have over tightened the outer handle cable wgen replacing the mech, as loosenimg that a tad solved it???

Today - jumped started the octy with the citigo to get to work... battery finally decided it had enough.. so now ive to go fit the new one i picked up on way home from work...

Picked up our new Citigo,

When it arrived home, gave it a full Supergaurd treatment inside and out.

post-4467-0-47283900-1459460240_thumb.jpegpost-4467-0-53472200-1459460253_thumb.jpegpost-4467-0-84001200-1459460270_thumb.jpegpost-4467-0-79033700-1459460283_thumb.jpegpost-4467-0-93311300-1459460295_thumb.jpeg

Edited by mdk1
  • Like 2

Winters off, shinys on, now to clean the car to match.

There again, it's such a nice day, I might go out on the bike instead

Went to a shop and filled it up with wood!

IMAG2654_zpsxdsutsts.jpg

Edited by meb90
  • Like 1

kerbed an alloy by driving off a bit of hard standing that had issues, a big block flicked up and took a nice 1 inch line around an untouched alloy. Parked in the same place again so will make sure I miss the loose blocks, don't need more marks

Ordered some new plates for the Superb.... The current one's were what i had made for my vRS when i got it back in 2006 and are getting a little jaded..... Plus i think i'm getting a little too old for the sarcy comments i had put along the bottom..... Even if they are still relevant to the current car. :)

Later on - tracking getting done. 2 new front shocks put on thursday, and tis off, courtesy of having been done previously while the shocks were on the way out..

doesnt feel so much like land yachting any more though!

Ok so just had an issue with my octy! Driving normal then car cut out the curly light cane in and she wouldnt drive, plugged it in and got fault on throttle position sensor? Is this a big job? Helllllpppp

Ok so just had an issue with my octy! Driving normal then car cut out the curly light cane in and she wouldnt drive, plugged it in and got fault on throttle position sensor? Is this a big job? Helllllpppp

A new pedal is pretty straight forward to fit if that's the issue.

Later on - tracking getting done. 2 new front shocks put on thursday, and tis off, courtesy of having been done previously while the shocks were on the way out..

doesnt feel so much like land yachting any more though!

Done and feels like an 90000miles car again.. rather than the 189000 on the clock :/

Filled the Superb up with garden rubbish to take to the tip.... Then after emptying it at the tip filled it back up with bags of gravel, small conifers and a fire basket...... Oh and nearly grounded it reversing back on the drive with a boot full of gravel. :D