Skip to content

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. Thank you for the offer, I will consider it if the one I have ordered is not functioning well enough 😁
  3. Another vote for grey/charcoal/anthracite. I find black wheels tend to lose any definition in the design. A lighter shade helps bring out the difference.
  4. I met the owner of 896 today, came and parked behind me at the supermarket when he saw me. Lovely chap, owned from new, still loves ut. Also Kent based.
  5. Today
  6. Not strictly electric car related, but I know that many EV'ers also have home battery installations, so this is a warning of possible troubles; I would not want anyone to suffer.
  7. I got the recommendation from a polish colleague, ordered from Skoda-Parts Czech page. This is not too far off from what I ordered in terms of looks: https://skoda-parts.cz/produkty/zkoseny-dsg-kozeny-volant-s-airbagem/ Emulator was some additional cost, not too much, something 3000 something CZK but cant seem to find the exact product page right now.
  8. Sad UK did not get it right like France did
  9. @johnnie47 It is great that there are choices and will be for many years to come. The millions of ICE vehicles available now and until no longer available new will be going on for decades yet. Sad IMO is that those that did get EV,s and might of had Free Charging and no VED no longer have that. But fair doos. Charging 3 pence a mile from EV drivers from next year is certainly not fair for those paying the public charging tariffs with 20% VAT.
  10. Hello to you both, and thank you for the replies! I actually ordered a set of steering wheel with emulator earlier today, as it seemed to be like you mention in your post @Cairus a "plug-and-play" type setup. Will post here when I get the parts and update with my experience of the install (which hopefully ends well).
  11. minsy replied to ix66's topic in Hellos and Goodbyes
    Welcome, Looks good in white.
  12. minsy started following Hi All
  13. Sounds like a plan. Happy to go half’s on postage @tombee
  14. Google says yes. Pretty sure the Reiger and Maxton sites don’t list different parts for both.
  15. Yes happy with that thank you, ahh just thought mine is a Estate does the rear lower valance still fit
  16. Ah gotcha - soz for getting mixed up. @tombee are you happy for a rear diffuser from a 2021 280 L&K with cutouts for tailpipes but also towbar cutout? You cannot see the layer unless you’re being reversed over by said car
  17. Looks great. I’m obviously biased but dechrome and black/colour coded badges look sweet on a white car…
  18. What better time to introduce the car than after a proper weekend wash. She's a 280 L&K remapped to 370bhp with eibach lowering springs and 15mm spacers all around. Loving driving her more everyday. Any suggestions for what I should do next welcome.
  19. Hello everyone, I have a 2018 Skoda Rapid and I recently upgraded the BCM (Body Control Module). The original BCM was: Old BCM: 6C0 937 087E I replaced it with: New BCM: 6C0 937 089E Both BCMs are Lear / VW AG units. My question is regarding the comfort window closing function. After upgrading from 6C0 937 087E to 6C0 937 089E, is it possible to enable a function that allows me to close all the windows by pressing and holding the LOCK button on the original remote key? I would like to know: Does the 6C0 937 089E BCM support remote window closing? Can this function be enabled by coding/adaptation only using VCDS, ODIS or OBDeleven? Do I need to install any additional hardware or modules? Is there a specific coding or adaptation channel that needs to be changed? The car already has electric windows and I am using the original Skoda remote key. Basically, I want to press and hold the LOCK button on the remote, and have all the windows close automatically, without adding any additional hardware. If anyone has experience with this BCM upgrade or knows the exact coding/adaptation required, I would really appreciate your help. Thank you!
  20. Its @tombee wanting the cut outs for tailpipes adding to his 220, and ive got diesel so want no cut outs but jumped on the thread at the prospect of a L&K type trim! so as long as Tom doesnt mind the towbar cut out then I think we are both happy!
  21. I thought you wanted cutouts because you were toying with the idea of tailpipes chatting with Martini? Either way - the one from the donor car doesn’t have cut-outs so that should serve your needs. Depends on whether tombee wants cutouts in that case…
  22. I happen to live in a terraced house, with a garden that in theory I could dig out and park a car but it doesn't end there, this area is over-run with students and rentals, hence the reason for 'no guaranteed parking place' and for people undertaking higher education in our Uni they do not appear to have many grey cells when it comes to car parking, the chance of being blocked in or out is remarkably high. To go electric would also mean moving house and area, I'm not rich enough
  23. There's also a new twist (to me, anyway) in that the Scrotery has taken to chopping off and departing with the flexible charging cables used to plug in the vehicle. Perhaps they think it's less hazardous than robbing railway signal and power cables?
  24. Ah it would be the one without exhaust cut outs that I would be after. Like this but for estate.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.