All Activity
- Past hour
- The state of early mk4's in 2026?
-
Niverus started following 8755 Software Update - Skoda Fabia 2019 Carplay Issue
-
Niverus joined the community
-
Clutch Failure
AFAIK, the Karoq was only introduced in 2017 - presumably your first (2011) vehicle wasn't actually a Karoq?
-
Fabia 3 1.0 110 strange noise
Thank you for these suggestions. I will check all these points.
-
Octavia Heater Matrix
Yup - as previously stated - there are 2 different manufacturers for the heating system. Denso and Valeo and they're not interchangeable. They've got completely different fittings. The simplest way to tell which system you have is to remove the glovebox and take a look at the plastic cover of your pollen filter. If it's the original cover it should have either the word Denso or Valeo brand moulded on it. Failing that look underneath your heater blower motor and there should be a sticker stating the make of it.
-
Visually etc. My car of the day -today
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
OEM iPhone cable?
- Mib3 Map Updates 2026.06
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
Managed to uplift to latest but still getting crashes despite testing multiple USB cables and resetting CarPlay on my iPhone 16 pro max which is on latest iOS. Where to go from here?
- Today
-
So good
I still miss my 2009 Scout, which I consider the best car I have owned during 55 years of car ownership. Space, flexibility, panoramic roof, it fitted my garage - it ticked every box. Sadly, I had to change it for a DSG following the return of an old knee injury. And while I love my Yeti and am equally reluctant to change it, I loved my Roomster Scout just that little bit more.
-
Lazu joined the community
-
Mib3 Map Updates 2026.06
The FEC codes have been checked, and no unlocking is required; the car originates from the EU market and has factory-installed navigation. I even had an active three-month subscription. The service center that inspected it specializes in retrofitting and converting VAG Group vehicles. They had European activation maps available—specifically version 24.1—but we didn't want to perform a downgrade for fear of causing damage. The maps were downloaded from the VW website using the VIN.
-
When to change 1.6 TDI oil pump belt
It wouldn't be a bad idea to have it changed, would give peace of mind.
-
Data connection lost.
After 7 days of ownership, our Enyaq has the no data connection issue. The dealer made things work as e by telling me to factory reset the car infotainment and app. We can't use the app and on a temporary user. It's going into the dealer next week.
-
Dempsek started following Data connection lost.
-
TomBolger91 joined the community
-
The state of early mk4's in 2026?
Some are good apparently Mine was not. Secondhand car dealer “full Skoda service history” Nothing on the digital “Erwin”system. Battery checked by AA ok but failed /replaced by main dealer after 300 miles. Plus DSG oil change as insurance (main dealer said filter good “for life “ (Maybe due to inaccessibility issues (around PHEV)). Chiller unit discovered compromised after third diagnostic attempt at main dealer (.£1463 quoted). The infotainment/connectivity was a nightmare - so main dealer upgraded to “1914” (?) so that is recognised as ok (now). In my opinion I wouldn’t recommend an early second hand Octavia 80K PHEV Mk iV to my worst enemy however cool they look (and they do). The inaccessibility due to cramped bonnet space, the vulnerability of the fragile tech associated with that sophisticated simply (too) clever (by half) engineering and as second hand the more than likely lack of any warranty makes such a purchase a money pit. Take away the PHEV aspect giving more engine bay accessibility, less fragile control system also the problemic “Covid year(s) issues the MkiV is probably a worthy successor to its previous iterations.
-
-
Incorrectly Identified NSL Speed Limits
I can only surmise you've been reading a different thread. Again, this issue has nothing to do with navigation.
-
Incorrectly Identified NSL Speed Limits
It doesn't.....I use TomTom having given up on Skoda's rubbish navigation system and I don't understand why people would continue to try. Just ditch it, buy a TomTom cheapie and get free map updates for life.
-
Incorrectly Identified NSL Speed Limits
Even odder post. Please explain how a TomTom SatNav integrates with the Karoq's ACC?
-
Dsg gearbox fault. Now fixed but your thoughts please.
Yes nothing out of the ordinary in fact very little mikeage which I guess I should have expected to be the case. Don't think any business would be that stupid, and as I said it was crossed wires with my mum making stuff up by not checking the car odo and miss reading something on the work invoice.
-
Hello, and greetings from Norway!
Quite like the colour, what is that called ?
-
Dsg gearbox fault. Now fixed but your thoughts please.
Have you now been able to verify the mileage the garage actually ran up the week they had it ?
- The state of early mk4's in 2026?
-
Enyaq iV Owners Register
I do like that colour. One of my neighbours has it.
-
Incorrectly Identified NSL Speed Limits
Never heard of TomTom Sat Navs? 🙄
-
Fabia 3 1.0 110 strange noise
As it doesnt change pitch or frequency re speed etc and only when car is moving I cant see it being drive system/engine related. It may be a plastic undershield etc thats slightly loose or perhaps the brake splash guard is too close to disc and is vibrating. Check the heat shields on exhaust as well. Also next time it happens turn AC off in case its related. Alasdair
-
Hello, and greetings from Norway!
Wow good for you. I am sure you will be an asset to this community with your insights and enthusiasm (Yes good looker it is !)
-
forestpony joined the community
-
Exhaust warning light
These are the 2 codes which are causing the engine light & what you should concentrate on: P06DA00 Engine Oil Pressure Control Circuit/Open static P064C00 Glow Plug Control Module static Checking the battery is cheap and simple but usually you have lots of other warnings & messages on the display with a bad battery (ACC, park assist, Tyre monitor, etc not available after starting). Next I'd check the fuses for both modules (or perhaps they have a shared fuse) to make sure it's not just one of them blown. Otherwise I'd suspect something electrical as they are not really related. When you charge the car at home, do you connect the ground off the charger to the charging point behind the battery (not into the terminal of the battery) ? Gabbo