Skip to content

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. cossieash joined the community
  3. Thanks. I'll leave the other one up and close this one.
  4. @Lee01 this is a duplicate post
  5. Not that I’ve heard of! I reckon one failed and someone replaced it with a gas strut as it was cheaper. I’m surprised there’s no faults unless some coding has been done on it somehow.
  6. I set it up on both Google Maps and Apple Maps, and it works.
  7. This error appears right in the first step, A5.
  8. MarioHP joined the community
  9. Today
  10. Those bolts are in 10.9 class. Tensile strenght 1000 N/mm² which is high strenght, to get it to plastic deformation, much more torque needed than aluminum block can endure. I dont think i need new bolts. Not for aluminium mount. Old ones are good enough. It that place, when changing timing set belt, you have to change 50 bolts which is insane.
  11. I use a Ross Tech , so will continue until it is dead!micro can piece, long obselete but it continues to work
  12. From memory bolts may be stretch so should be replaced at same time. Did my sons fabia gearbox and reused bolts and no problems after 2 years though. Alasdair
  13. I am also sure it is dead. New LEMFÖRDER 39779 01 is 85€. Can change it by myself https://aftermarket.zf.com/en/catalog/products/39779%2B01?country=EN
  14. Check the other mounts as well as if one fails it puts more stress on them including the gearbox dogbone mount. Alasdair
  15. downloaded from the internet and translated into Czech
  16. Error Log? Which Manual you use?
  17. Cairus started following lane assist
  18. Check the auxiliary belt for wear on its sides. It may be a pulley or tensioner thats failed. Also check undertray is secure etc. Have a weird scuffing noise on my octavia that I think is brake pads rubbing but doesnt happen very often. waiting for it to get worse so I can diagnose it. Worse when cornering and then disappears. Alasdair
  19. My only experiences with JLR came via the LR bit. They have some very nice showrooms but In always got the feeling they weren’t interested in anyone who wasn’t paying 6 figures. As for the new Jag i feel i should slag it off but if I’m really honest growing on me. But not in silver it looks bloody awful in silver. Why do they keep showing the silver one. Have i mentioned it look REALLY BAD IN SILVER. Just a hint there JLR. CarWow were showing off a red one and it looked so much better. Not sure about the back at all though.
  20. Welcome to the forums. My Sept-2020 registered 1.5TSi SEL First Edition (now at 80k miles) is absolutely fine, and has been for three or four years. Can't remember when I last had a software glitch. Assuming the VRS you're waiting for has had ALL the s/ware updates due then it should be OK too. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do mine.
  21. Trawling through the net, it appears that left hooks are affect. Right hand drives are OK. However a VW spokesperson added that 'the nut on the steering wheel is still the biggest cause of accidents'😉
  22. My superb 2021 estate has only one electric strut , the other one is a gas strut,is this normal?
  23. Where is it showing and in what mode and virtual screen please
  24. It's there on my 25 sportline edition
  25. No, the frequency doesn't change. I changed the tires a few days ago, and the noise is still there. For now, it doesn't seem to be getting worse. So, I'm avoiding long trips and keeping an eye on it while waiting for a possible solution.
  26. My parents Elroq seems to be stuck on software release 5.4, looking online there are several releases after this but they aren't being prompted to update at all. Before I speak to the dealer is there anything we should try? I've had a look around the car settings and in the app but can't see any way to trigger the update. Reading Skoda's FAQ it seems to suggest you just have to wait and it will appear, I'm just concerned they are several release behind now.
  27. Reckon that amount of play is excessive especially as your getting a knock. I would get it changed or at least looked at. Alasdair
  28. Get a decent tester on the battery anyway - just to knock that on the head. Keep us posted. I hate mystery issues so you have my sympathies in place if any expertise.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.