Skip to content

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. Hello, I don't think it's the accessory belt. Its intensity and frequency are constant and do not vary with engine speed. It cannot be heard when the vehicle is stationary, whether the engine is idling or being revved. Thank you.
  3. Probably your navigation FeCs if you are trying to load maps into that which dont tally with the country it was meant for. The give away is in your text. Mib3 is locked down from tinkering. A good retrofitter with vag equipment would be able to do it. Some can do this stuff remotely if you buy the box. It was all put on a legitimate level for legitimate use. Audi / VW police it. East Yorkshire Retrofit is such a company in the Uk. Abroad other companies exist. Turkey is another country where retrofitter unlock the infotainment unit for map updating. Vehicles which are exported secondhand from Europe are candidates. American services personal bringing their Vag cars are another. So yes it all changed with mib3. No toolboxes due to better encyption and backdoors bolted which had been left open in mib2. Changing firmware also runs risks irrespective of maps since these units are now locked down so if there is an issue you can't dig yourself out. The firmware may only work with specific other updates elsewhere in the car to the control systems.
  4. Rij joined the community
  5. If the software is up to date - and the battery in good health - both of which you can check easily without the dealer having to do anything - then you'll be fine. I'm on 1941, which has been fine for about 4 years. They're decent cars!
  6. Today
  7. Hi, I’ve been struggling with the update for quite some time—tried various USB drives and an independent shop using ODIS—but I’m still stuck on version 24.12. I have two options: sending the unit out for repair or flashing a US-to-EU conversion via the service menu. Does anyone happen to have the conversion package, but with a version newer than 24.12? I’m even willing to pay for it.
  8. Tyneluta joined the community
  9. Thank you for your reply. I'm just a little old lady with a Superb I love to drive 😉. Here are the Pcodes P06DA00 Engine Oil Pressure Control Circuit/Open static P064C00 Glow Plug Control Module static There are also these Bcodes B10AF04 air con B122D29 central locking driver, passenger and rear left doors B122B12 as above B122B11 as above B105413 GPS antenna Be good to know where I go from here, possibly not in my Superb 🤣. All advice is very gratefully received.
  10. If you cant figure out how to use OBD11, you can download Car scanner or OBDTorqueLite. They are not as nice looking or user friendly but they can diffinately read the DTCs in each is the modules
  11. If you have OBD11 you need to figure out how to use it and read the DTCs... It says there are 6 control modules with faults which means there are at least 6 Pcodes available. It's pointless guessing what the fault might by based on an icon in an app. The engine light can be related to lots of different faults from sensors to actuators, battery to communication. Gabbo
  12. Gabbo started following Exhaust warning light
  13. The nice thing about using VCDS for this is that it often tells you likely login codes that usually work. Perhaps you could find someone with VCDS near you who could do the coding for you?
  14. Depends on what you want. I have a ROON rock server for the home and this does all my zones (rooms) and plays local content and integrates with streaming services like Qobuz and Tidal. Worth exploring if you’re into your music at audiophile levels. Especially with their RAAT service.
  15. Got an Edition 100 that I got on 94k a couple years back in the PD130 variant. Lovely spec and excellent on fuel despite being heavier. Don’t see many on the road now.
  16. Please do. As you can buy an oem plug in kit by a 3rd party and get it installed. Also, double check the wiring isn’t hidden down the back of the dash.
  17. Dean replied to cossieash's topic in Hellos and Goodbyes
    Welcome back to the community!
  18. Yesterday
  19. I have a MY17 2.0L 220 Superb, since new. It's been great thus far. Almost 10 yrs later it still puts a big smile on my face. It's more zippy than a 280, because it's lighter n has a smaller turbo. I don't have a variable boot floor, so can't comment on that. Mine is a pre-facelift version.
  20. The front springs shouldn't need changing because when rear passengers and/or their luggage is added, most of this extra weight is supported by the rear springs.
  21. A car recycler has offered me £1400. Gutting but I'm not sure if I'll do better. What do you lot think?
  22. https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B019IPPWZK/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_1?smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&psc=1 This one ??
  23. Some Jaguar ex-employees say the front and back are McGovern's attempt to bring Range Rover design features to Jaguar!
  24. if it was me , i would have kept the superb and bought the electric car that always comes top for reliability as a 2nd car you can get a 2 year old nissan leaf with next to no miles for around £11k, dirt cheap to run especially with solar
  25. twin dials, left dial shows drive in centre , right dial shows speed in centre, centre screen shows consumption, this is the screen that shows when I go into 2 cylinder mode. Hope that helps
  26. My 18th Skoda will be collected on Wednesday and is a Enyaq Coupe VRS in olive green. My first EV so lots to learn.
  27. I have plans to change boath front and rear. If I take the rear coils from M to P (up 2 levels) would it be the same in front?

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.