All Activity
- Past hour
-
Long charging cable
Die to distance from my home charger my regular cable is 12.5 metres long. Occasionally it will charge 5% and stop. Unplug, replug and get another 5%. With my regular yellow cable never any problem. Has anyone else had problems using other than the supplied Skoda cable. 2024 Superb PHEV.
-
John625 started following Long charging cable
-
Octavia VRS rear end issues
Ok, you dont find it too stiff going over speedbumps etc? The handling and body roll is for sure much improved. How much was the car lowered from the original setup? Did you have to get shorter bumpstops for the new shorter b8 shocks or did they come with them?
-
Servicing intervals?
Hi, thanks again for your reply. I am planning on having a two year service when I hit 15k km's, I suspect around April next year which I hope will put me firmly back on track. Looking at the 2 year service they replace the pollen filter. In the past I pretty much always serviced my cars myself but with this one being newer and therefore more expensive I am going to use the main dealer for most works / servicing.
-
DSG DQ200 service information
Thx, problem I have when searching the forum (not only this one ) is that information is very fractured which means reading hundreds of posts and then trying to piece together something useful. The search function is weird, tried several keywords but search return list is not great and will often show results that are not even about the search subject matter.
-
Cyco started following DSG DQ200 service information
-
DonnieM joined the community
- Side steps / running boards fitted
-
Side steps / running boards fitted
- Today
- Side steps / running boards fitted
- Latest what is this collection of errors post
...but it does look as if the shells are clamped-together with some type of rivet nut.Warrior193 started following Latest what is this collection of errors post- Auto Start-Stop not functioning
You should be able to find engine starts in the ecu. A lot of other factors of ah draw. Car sitting in trafffic when engine is off. Locking and opening of the car. Brake regeneration cycling the battery etcAndySmith1707 started following Superb IV - what no scheduled charging??- Auto Start-Stop not functioning
I assume price reduction of AGM batteries is due to economy of scale rule. Prices of them a few years back was disproportionately high, I thought.- barn find felicia pickup.
Nipped up all the lines, lobbed some fluid in the top and gave it a squeeze. Pedal feels ****ty so more is needed, but if you press the pedal you can't move the drums and if you let off the pedal you can so that's SOME kind of win.- SOS warning light from disconnecting ariel
- SOS warning light from disconnecting ariel
- Side steps / running boards fitted
- Which winter wheels?
@Coral-C We live in the Scottish Borders but we take our Superb to the Austrian Tyrol for skiing each year - two good reasons for the winter tyre swap out. I researched the most appropriate tyre for our use, which included choosing a tyre which wasn't truly performance biased because we prefer a comfortable ride and only do the 'pedal to the metal' thing for a short overtaking burst or when we are rarely late for something while travelling along the twisty Scottish country roads. ChatGPT recommended the Goodyear Ultragrip 3 and, as you can see, this is what we have bought. I always research any AI recommendations independently myself when it concerns anything of significance or importance - my own research confirmed that these are award-winning tyres and come highly recommended. However, they will not be mounted until late-November which means I cannot give you feedback yet. Nonetheless, tyres are tyres and if they are this highly reviewed by ADAS etc. then my experience over the years is that they will be good on the white stuff. I was tempted by the Michelin tyre (I cannot remember the name) because they claim to have developed a tread block which reveals fresh sipes as the tyre wears down. You will know that winter tyres are hopeless once the tread depth falls below 4mm - both straight line grip / braking and lateral cornering. Michelin is my usual 'go-to' brand and has served me well. But these tyres haven't been around long enough for this long-term claim to have been independently tested and, in Austria at least, the legal requirement for winter tyres is that they must have more than 4mm tread depth anyway. So I went with the Goodyear Ultragrip 3 in the end. I sourced them from MyTyres, the trading name of Delticom, a huge German tyre supplier that ships across the EU and UK. They were offering the best price, delivery was at no extra cost and they arrived within the week via Andy, our DPD delivery guy. DPD are the best in our area. I haven't checked the dot code for year of manufacture but will do so later today when I pop into our garage where they are currently stored. Our Superb is the 265PS TSI 4x4, like yours. However, we have the 17" rims for the winter tyres so that we can mount snow chains if needed. The 18" and 19" rims, with their wider tyres, have insufficient clearance to accept the chain links without fouling some of the running gear. Hope this helps. I prefer running dedicated winter tyres in colder weather because the standard UK tyre, effectively a summer tyre as the Northern Europeans would classify it, stiffens up and is less effective at braking below 7deg. Most winters one could get away with it here in the Borders but, when it does snow, there is no comparison between the winter and summer rubber. 4x4 is hopeless without the right tyres and keeps us mobile and safe when others are completely stuck and have abandoned their vehicles. Best wishesArianne started following Which winter wheels?- Brake pedal soft but brakes fine. Doesn't pump up, no fluid leak - air in system or master cylinder problem?
MikeTheThinker started following Sprint yellow fabia- Anyone own a yellow vrs yet ?
Yes I do thinking of selling itsingian started following Anyone own a yellow vrs yet ?- Auto Start-Stop not functioning
I must have a look sometime to see if VCDS records the total engine starts. 24500 starts at say ~ 250A per 2sec (max)cranktime = 3406AH, if your figure refers to 14500AH each for battery truput and charging then ~ 11094AH used during ASS stopped time, ~ 0.45AH per stopped time??.- Sprint yellow fabia
I am thinking of selling my MK2 fabia vrs , it is sprint yellow with factory sun roof and cruise control. Just had replacement engine with new injectors and loom . Low milage in reasonable condition . What is it worth.- Auto Start-Stop not functioning
AGM are better choice, but those batteries dont like hot climate. for EFB it dont matter, in UK probably ok. i was looking to replace my 2yo EFB Exide with AGM exide, not this year, maybe next. and AGM is almost same price as EFB. interesting. why is that? 10€ difference. https://www.pricerunner.com/pl/528-3205194914/Batteries-Chargers/Exide-EK620-Compare-Prices https://www.pricerunner.com/pl/528-4782518/Batteries-Chargers/Exide-EL604-Compare-PricesSKD joined the communityForsyia joined the community- Auto Start-Stop not functioning
OBDeleven. Total mileage 72,000 miles. Total engine starts 24,500 including start/stop. Battery resistance averages 4.6-5.2mohms depending on state of charge and temperature ( i have seen it reach 50 degrees C in the warm weather ). I don’t trust electronic battery testers on EFB+ batteries. My tester for at least a year fails my battery but it performs flawlessly and start stop works flawlessly.- Pressure Control Solenoid (N75)
hi, for an update on this issue... i replaced the solenoid with a Febi brand version. however..... intermittently, ( at very random times) trouble code still comes back "turbocharger boost pressure sensor A range/performance" which was the case before replacing the component. in combination with coil light on dashboard. available throttle/turbo boost does suffer sometimes with this, but not always. and it can go away by turning the engine on and off- 2 Cylinder Mode…..
Scroll to overview, then press the scroll button to cycle between Since Start, Long Term and Refuelling. I have to do this very time we make an input into Google Maps because that places a map where that info is displayed.- Auto Start-Stop not functioning
Is that using VCDS??, what is your total mileage?.- Skoda Fabia mk4 2022 Lane Assist
Yes
Important Information
Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.