Skip to content

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. So, had the battery on slow charge for 18-19 hours, Disconnected and fired the car up all warning lights cleared, I have to go out latr, about a 25 mile trip so that should give me an idea if it was just battery base, also a chum is coming round later this morning torun a vcds trial. Will keep you all updated!
  3. Well, after another fiddle yesterday evening, I have resolved but admittedly this is a bit of user error 🫢 I had convinced myself I'd turned off and tested the 'automatic activation' but lo and behold that was the culprit. Thanks for the responses.
  4. Today
  5. Thanks thats a good shout, I didn't know that they came with OEM ones, thanks all @ile7 @Binx1310 @JR RS
  6. I have the RPM Res Delete pipe already fitting, this is for more of a burble at idle along with looking better. Happy to change the rear valance, looking at OE, Maxton or Reiger currently hence why asking about the rear boxes as would like to have those tips, I have looked at multiple different types but thought this might be a good option for appearance and slight noise increase. Supersprint is lovely but very pricey, had a cat back system on my E34 M5, so just seeing about other options.
  7. TBH something like the basic OBD Eleven or similar will pay for itself over time if you want to save some money doing your own servicing or mtce.
  8. Originally yes, but they have a proof of concept working on Skoda. Anyone here interested in having it I wonder?
  9. Hi, anyone in Aus fitted a Catch can to their fabia 2 vrs with parts from Aus? UK parts/ postage is ridiculous.
  10. pomm started following Oil catch can
  11. Forgot to say located near Belper in Derbyshire. Also have both keys.
  12. The 3q2...051h part number is probably just for the rack, minus the track rods and ends. The 5q2...055L probably includes all the bits. You may not be able to buy 'just the rack' as a new part from Skoda, so have been given the part number of what you can buy. Have you seen the 3q2 part number on a physical label on the rack?
  13. Hi. i have a skoda superb with a 2,0 tdi commen rail system. When i first start it up in the morning, and rev the engine to about 2000 rpm is ticking until it gets warm. could it be injektors? thanks Skoda superb.html
  14. MathiasP started following Ticking noise
  15. Simple SD Card, nur for junp Firmware train you have to Patch
  16. Ah yes. Good spot. I think the process is the same but need to make sure you get the right update package. If you put your existing software train into MiB helper it will tell you the latest version. If there is more than one version between your existing and current one you may have to upgrade in stages https://mib-helper.com
  17. yes, u can fit the mufflers off a 280 on to ur 220, but u'll need to either cut out ur rear diffuser so the exhaust tip can stick out, or u need to change the rear diffuser to the 280 version. the centre exhaust pipe and rear pipes leading to the mufflers r different between the 280 and 220. the 280 having the AWD haldex routes different under the back half the car compared to the 220 without a haldex. the mufflers on the 220 point downwards. the mufflers on the 280 r straight out. BUT.....more importantly - u gain NOTHING by fitting the mufflers from a 280 on to a 220. ur better off getting sports mufflers, or resonator delete pipe and/or downpipe.
  18. mine originally came with LED lights for the interior. only the boot had halogen versions, which i replaced with LED ones from Kopacek. perhaps u can look at Kopacek for interior "OEM" versions?
  19. based on the hardware part number - u have a MIB2 Amundsen unit. the guide i created is for a MIB2 Columbus. hence i would refrain from using the how-to-guide i created. i don't know wat the firmware upgrade process is for Amundsen unit.
  20. It’s a hack of the MMI—specifically, the Audi MIB High system.
  21. Yesterday
  22. Hence, what I said the other day about the UK has zero plans, etc., and yet we allowed Grangemouth to close, Port Talbot steelworks, gas reserves, etc., to be sold. All our utilities are foreign-owned, leaving us completely vulnerable. The UK is in a very bad position because of a whole string of poorly thought-out decisions that were not in the best interests of the country or the majority of the population.
  23. I’ve got Clubsport reps holding up well. Online place called powerbrakes do SHW performance versions (I think SHW are OE supplier to BMW and Audi). Golf CS reps I made the mistake of DS2500 though which are made of more brake dust than every other brake pad put together.
  24. Ron joined the community
  25. More in mainstream uk news that UK has much less stock of oil and gas that other countries and as party conference on in Liverpool at the moment the chance to question ministers but we are not hearing strategies. There are sone plans out about what woukd happen if the powet goes, from stations cannot pump gas, what foods people should stick pile etc. Winter of discontent could rather be a winter of survival especially if the UK winter is unusually grim as increasingly predicted.
  26. Being an ex mechanic but not of greatest of health I bought my kamiq with a two year warrenty at 7000miles and 14 month old I changed the oil when I bought it because it was obvious it hadn't been changed I got the "free" service this year in July at 12000 miles the oil was changed but the service advisor said your brake fluid needs changing, I declined after showing the brake fluid tester showed 0 percent water the brake pads and disks were reported as needing changing, again absolute rubbish as disks where nor worn and pads less than 1 quarter worn front and rear the cabin filter had not been changed original build date on the filter when I replaced it myself It's a shame because I hoped the dealer would be good to use All I can advise is check as much as you can, especially when parts have dates on them and question everything
  27. satire111 commented on satire111's gallery image in Skoda Kamiq
  28. You seem to have gone through more bottom arms than anyone i know 😳 Glad to hear you are getting somewhere with it. I'm keeping an eye on my rear links being Whiteline and my fronts failed prematurely but so far they are holding up. Time will tell. Will replace my front rotors too next year thinking going Clubsport S discs unless i find something else😁 Next year I'll be getting the timing chain replaced with all the tensioners as well as new uprated water pump and thermostat housing. For now i need to save some cash as this year i spent far too much going stage 2 and installing Brembo 4 pots on front 😎 My subframes are still oem, no plans to replace them anytime soon 🙃unless car decides otherwise 😀

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.