Skip to content

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B019IPPWZK/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_1?smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&psc=1 This one ??
  3. Some Jaguar ex-employees say the front and back are McGovern's attempt to bring Range Rover design features to Jaguar!
  4. if it was me , i would have kept the superb and bought the electric car that always comes top for reliability as a 2nd car you can get a 2 year old nissan leaf with next to no miles for around £11k, dirt cheap to run especially with solar
  5. twin dials, left dial shows drive in centre , right dial shows speed in centre, centre screen shows consumption, this is the screen that shows when I go into 2 cylinder mode. Hope that helps
  6. Today
  7. My 18th Skoda will be collected on Wednesday and is a Enyaq Coupe VRS in olive green. My first EV so lots to learn.
  8. I have plans to change boath front and rear. If I take the rear coils from M to P (up 2 levels) would it be the same in front?
  9. Would a failing oil pump produce swarf like that though?
  10. Hi Guys, New to the forum My name is Ash and was a member of this forum a long time ago! Just bought a nice mk1 fabia vrs that im looking to get a bit nicer as a daily hack....they are hoofing little cars! Got a few other cars on the drive/in the garage but love these little things! Anyway, hopefully meet a few of you in the future!
  11. Growing up loving Gerry Anderson shows, Thunder Birds etc, I can see Lady Penelope driving one. There are about 4 jobs in tier 1,2 etc suppliers for everyone at JLR so I hope JLR do well and glad they have embraced electrification. For Somerset's Tata $4B battery factory side as well.
  12. cossieash joined the community
  13. Thanks. I'll leave the other one up and close this one.
  14. @Lee01 this is a duplicate post
  15. Not that I’ve heard of! I reckon one failed and someone replaced it with a gas strut as it was cheaper. I’m surprised there’s no faults unless some coding has been done on it somehow.
  16. I set it up on both Google Maps and Apple Maps, and it works.
  17. This error appears right in the first step, A5.
  18. MarioHP joined the community
  19. Those bolts are in 10.9 class. Tensile strenght 1000 N/mm² which is high strenght, to get it to plastic deformation, much more torque needed than aluminum block can endure. I dont think i need new bolts. Not for aluminium mount. Old ones are good enough. It that place, when changing timing set belt, you have to change 50 bolts which is insane.
  20. I use a Ross Tech , so will continue until it is dead!micro can piece, long obselete but it continues to work
  21. From memory bolts may be stretch so should be replaced at same time. Did my sons fabia gearbox and reused bolts and no problems after 2 years though. Alasdair
  22. I am also sure it is dead. New LEMFÖRDER 39779 01 is 85€. Can change it by myself https://aftermarket.zf.com/en/catalog/products/39779%2B01?country=EN
  23. Check the other mounts as well as if one fails it puts more stress on them including the gearbox dogbone mount. Alasdair
  24. downloaded from the internet and translated into Czech
  25. Error Log? Which Manual you use?
  26. Cairus started following lane assist
  27. Check the auxiliary belt for wear on its sides. It may be a pulley or tensioner thats failed. Also check undertray is secure etc. Have a weird scuffing noise on my octavia that I think is brake pads rubbing but doesnt happen very often. waiting for it to get worse so I can diagnose it. Worse when cornering and then disappears. Alasdair

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.