All Activity
- Past hour
-
lane assist
This error appears right in the first step, A5.
-
lane assist
MarioHP joined the community
- lane assist
- Engine mount play
Those bolts are in 10.9 class. Tensile strenght 1000 N/mm² which is high strenght, to get it to plastic deformation, much more torque needed than aluminum block can endure. I dont think i need new bolts. Not for aluminium mount. Old ones are good enough. It that place, when changing timing set belt, you have to change 50 bolts which is insane.- Power steering light illuminted on dash, it comes and goes
I use a Ross Tech , so will continue until it is dead!micro can piece, long obselete but it continues to work- Engine mount play
From memory bolts may be stretch so should be replaced at same time. Did my sons fabia gearbox and reused bolts and no problems after 2 years though. Alasdair- Engine mount play
I am also sure it is dead. New LEMFÖRDER 39779 01 is 85€. Can change it by myself https://aftermarket.zf.com/en/catalog/products/39779%2B01?country=EN- Engine mount play
Check the other mounts as well as if one fails it puts more stress on them including the gearbox dogbone mount. Alasdair- lane assist
downloaded from the internet and translated into Czech- lane assist
Error Log? Which Manual you use?Cairus started following lane assist- Fabia 3 1.0 110 strange noise
Check the auxiliary belt for wear on its sides. It may be a pulley or tensioner thats failed. Also check undertray is secure etc. Have a weird scuffing noise on my octavia that I think is brake pads rubbing but doesnt happen very often. waiting for it to get worse so I can diagnose it. Worse when cornering and then disappears. AlasdairAlasdair1 started following Fabia 3 1.0 110 strange noise- Jaguar, will it survive?
My only experiences with JLR came via the LR bit. They have some very nice showrooms but In always got the feeling they weren’t interested in anyone who wasn’t paying 6 figures. As for the new Jag i feel i should slag it off but if I’m really honest growing on me. But not in silver it looks bloody awful in silver. Why do they keep showing the silver one. Have i mentioned it look REALLY BAD IN SILVER. Just a hint there JLR. CarWow were showing off a red one and it looked so much better. Not sure about the back at all though.- The state of early mk4's in 2026?
Welcome to the forums. My Sept-2020 registered 1.5TSi SEL First Edition (now at 80k miles) is absolutely fine, and has been for three or four years. Can't remember when I last had a software glitch. Assuming the VRS you're waiting for has had ALL the s/ware updates due then it should be OK too. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do mine.SteveTheElder started following The state of early mk4's in 2026?- VW group recalls ~4M vehicles for steering bolt which can corrode - any Skoda news yet?
Trawling through the net, it appears that left hooks are affect. Right hand drives are OK. However a VW spokesperson added that 'the nut on the steering wheel is still the biggest cause of accidents'😉- Electric struts superb estate
My superb 2021 estate has only one electric strut , the other one is a gas strut,is this normal?Paulsey started following Electric struts superb estate- 2 Cylinder Mode…..
Where is it showing and in what mode and virtual screen please- Today
- 2 Cylinder Mode…..
It's there on my 25 sportline edition- Fabia 3 1.0 110 strange noise
No, the frequency doesn't change. I changed the tires a few days ago, and the noise is still there. For now, it doesn't seem to be getting worse. So, I'm avoiding long trips and keeping an eye on it while waiting for a possible solution.- 75 Plate Elroq 60 stuck on software version 5.4
My parents Elroq seems to be stuck on software release 5.4, looking online there are several releases after this but they aren't being prompted to update at all. Before I speak to the dealer is there anything we should try? I've had a look around the car settings and in the app but can't see any way to trigger the update. Reading Skoda's FAQ it seems to suggest you just have to wait and it will appear, I'm just concerned they are several release behind now.rgrigsby started following 75 Plate Elroq 60 stuck on software version 5.4- Engine mount play
Reckon that amount of play is excessive especially as your getting a knock. I would get it changed or at least looked at. Alasdair- Car Shudders Various Lights Come On Goes Into Limp Mode
Get a decent tester on the battery anyway - just to knock that on the head. Keep us posted. I hate mystery issues so you have my sympathies in place if any expertise.- The state of early mk4's in 2026?
Hi everyone, I’m currently waiting for my 2021 Octavia RS (2.0 TSI DSG) to arrive, and I’ve been reading quite a lot about the early Mk4 Octavias and their notorious software and electrical issues. Most of the discussions I’ve found are from 2020–2023, when people were reporting infotainment crashes, Travel Assist errors, random warning messages, connectivity problems, and various other glitches. I’m curious how things stand in 2026, now that these cars are 5–6 years old and have presumably received multiple software updates and, in some cases, hardware replacements.Kojne started following The state of early mk4's in 2026?- Mib3 Map Updates 2026.06
That's your Turkish success story I did a cut paste. Will let @MartiniB or @dugeem to discover the other RoW. That's serdar_18fr work above. Apparently it took 8 minutes and he left another 20 minutes to ensure everything was copied over. For those that don't have the possibility of connected services where they live its even more important.Paulsey started following Electric struts superb estate- Electric struts superb estate
My superb 2021 estate has only one electric strut , the other one is a gas strut,is this normal?- Exhaust warning light
Thanks for you reply. I cleared the light and charged the battery yesterday. Started off today and the warning light came back on. Below is a photo of the battery. I think it was manufactured in 2022. It seems to need charging more often than expected so it maybe needs replacing. We have a Streetwise intelligent charger. Yeah my OBD11 is just basic, although I think I can buy credits to run a more detailed check or I know of someone locally who i think has the relevant code reader. I need to catch him and ask if he can run it for me. The joys of motoring.
Important Information
Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.