Hi again! So, I managed to reach the solenoid component and bend the little pins to increase the contact. I did a scan on the module and erase the error, and finally got rid of it. Indeed, the component that hold the solenoid is the last component you can reach after you disassemble the entire central console. I took some photos, but not with exact steps to follow. The tools that I needed were prying tools for the trims, T20 and T30, a 10mm socket(preferable a longer one as the screws are a bit longer) and a flat screwdriver to help me with the removal of the different connectors. I’ll try to explain the steps as best I remember: Remove the trim with the gearbox selector and the wireless charger with the prying tool and unclip all the connectors. After that is removed, you have 4 T20 screws, two on each side that you have to remove. In the front row also, the central console has two “skirts” that needs to be removed. These have one screw each, almost at the extremity near the accelerator pedal(for me, as i have LHD) and on the other side as well. After the screw is removed, pull the skirt to the side and down, they’ll come off quite easy. Remove the rear usb chargers trim/rear vents with a prying tool. Start from the bottom, there are two clips, one on each side, then go up, and you’ll find two more, one on each side. After that, gently pull from the bottom towards upright and use the prying tool to unclip it from near the armrest hinge. Once that is removed you will have to remove the duct vent and you’ll be able to reach the 2 T30 screws, that you have to remove. Once that is done, you’ll be able to remove the central console, but you have to unplug the connectors for the parking brake/autohold. Remove the T20 screw from the front side metal part that provide the 220V current and the two T30 from the back. There is no need to unplug it. You just take it out of the way. Remove the two T30 screws from the plastic bracket that holds the central console with the 4 screws from step 2. Remove the duct vent. Use the prying tool to unclip the keyless module from the upper side. (This step can be ignored i think, as after I removed it, I saw that it wasn’t blocking anything) Remove the 4 10mm nuts that holds the final plastic part, that cover the module with the solenoid. Remove the solenoid with prying tools on the clips and gently pull it upward to not damage the pins. Once you the solenoid, bend the little pins so it makes a better contact with the counterpart. Everything in reverse order, making sure you don’t force/break anything and you don’t forget about the connectors.