S3 owners - electric tailgate / hatch closing from inside

Would you pay for the rear hatch / tailgate to close from the button inside the car?  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Would you pay for the rear hatch / tailgate to close from the button inside the car?

• Yes, I live in Kent and would be happy to travel to Folkestone and pay for this to be enabled
    • I don’t live in Kent but would still be happy to travel to Folkestone and pay for this to be enabled
    • No, I live in Kent but this doesn’t interest me
  2. 2. How much would you be prepared to pay for this?

12 hours ago, AlVal said:

No need for money, if you're local (I'm inbetween Milton keynes/bedford/Northampton) I can try and do yours

Brill, Im based in Birmingham but happy to travel to yours when its uits you.  On occasion I do travel to MK to the Head Office and Im planning to get a custom exhaust made from KLR Customworks on the 23rd August.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/08/2021 at 07:31, Awesam said:

Brill, Im based in Birmingham but happy to travel to yours when its uits you.  On occasion I do travel to MK to the Head Office and Im planning to get a custom exhaust made from KLR Customworks on the 23rd August.

I'm away til 26th but after then am good. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 14/06/2021 at 05:26, AlVal said:

I got this working myself today.

it's not coding, it's not adaptation, it's paramaters, for which you need vcp with the correct zdc file , or odis-e with the correct xml paramater set.

I have odis-e, and got my hands on the correct paramaters.

You need a vas5054a and a copy of odis-e installed to use these paramaters

they are marked for software version 261 hardware  H13, my module (late 2016) was 'J' revision and had this software and hardware

you can see your hardware and software versions near the top of a vcds scan of module 6d

VCP try and catch these paramater sets during communication between VAG group and copies of ODIS-E, they try and grab them and save them, then encrypt them in their zdc format to stop them being freely shared around, but if you have the xml paramaters (i.e. native ODIS-E) , you can share them,

if you have VCP and want the right .zdc for this, you can probably use a converter to convert these to .zdc

Again, I used ODIS-E ( via my aliexpress sources vas5054a adapter)  and this worked a charm

superb close boot from inside.7z 1.23 MB · 78 downloads

Thanks @AlVal this just worked a charm in my 2017 Superb wagon! The close function now works after I push the button next to the shifter down for a second then release it. My wife is thrilled she no longer needs to get out of the car for the grocery pickup!

This is something I've been awfully tempted by since I turned off the boot opening beeping.

Don't suppose anyone around the Midlands would be able to hook me up with a adaptstion for the limo version? Always like an excuse to take a drive after all

On 03/09/2022 at 23:33, Matt-mutt said:

This is something I've been awfully tempted by since I turned off the boot opening beeping.

Don't suppose anyone around the Midlands would be able to hook me up with a adaptstion for the limo version? Always like an excuse to take a drive after all

What software/hardware is your 6D module?

On 07/09/2022 at 11:43, ApertureS said:

What software/hardware is your 6D module?

Apologies for the late reply, turns out I get so bad signal in Wales it'd best to just give up the Internet~

And I must admit my ignorance here and say I have no idea what a 6D module even is

• 4 months later...

Hi all,

Just bought SIII hatchback 1.5 TSI manual 2019 with electric tailgate. My 6D module is 5Q0959107P [software version 0266]. Could you please tell me if it will be closing from inside next to shifter and from remote after putting some parameter in via VCP?

Thanks a lot in advance.

• 3 months later...
On 13/06/2021 at 22:26, AlVal said:

I got this working myself today.

it's not coding, it's not adaptation, it's paramaters, for which you need vcp with the correct zdc file , or odis-e with the correct xml paramater set.

I have odis-e, and got my hands on the correct paramaters.

You need a vas5054a and a copy of odis-e installed to use these paramaters

they are marked for software version 261 hardware  H13, my module (late 2016) was 'J' revision and had this software and hardware

you can see your hardware and software versions near the top of a vcds scan of module 6d

VCP try and catch these paramater sets during communication between VAG group and copies of ODIS-E, they try and grab them and save them, then encrypt them in their zdc format to stop them being freely shared around, but if you have the xml paramaters (i.e. native ODIS-E) , you can share them,

if you have VCP and want the right .zdc for this, you can probably use a converter to convert these to .zdc

Again, I used ODIS-E ( via my aliexpress sources vas5054a adapter)  and this worked a charm

superb close boot from inside.7z 1.23 MB · 119 downloads

Hello brother

The folder have 3 xml files, can you explain which one to use or what's the arrangement of it?

Thanks

12 minutes ago, Beboheart said:

Это отличается от общего с AlVal или такое же? Можешь поделиться?

It's similar, but I can edit the parameter itself. It is important to indicate the brand of the car and is there an easy open

15 minutes ago, igrozan said:

It's similar, but I can edit the parameter itself. It is important to indicate the brand of the car and is there an easy open

He posted file contain 3 xml files, can you explain which one to use or what's the usage arrangement?

Trunk control is located in parameter file *720*. Here it is very important to know what block 6d you have and the version of the parameter. In that parameter file for 6D block *J

17 minutes ago, Beboheart said:

Он разместил файл, содержащий 3 xml-файла, можете ли вы объяснить, какой из них использовать или какова схема использования?

111.thumb.jpg.003ad0f30530b95acdb5c9aa2637a561.jpg

Just now, igrozan said:

Управление транком находится в файле параметров *720*. Здесь очень важно знать какой у вас блок 6д и версию параметра. В этом файле параметров для блока 6D *J

111.thumb.jpg.003ad0f30530b95acdb5c9aa2637a561.jpg

it's all right here

Hello!

I have Superb 2018 L&K and recently, when I went to local workshop to adapt new battery, thought that maybe they can activate inside boot closing too. They tried with VCP, but failed. 

I don't know, how they tried exactly, but can someone share me info, where to start to succeed ? Should I control first something in car or how can I be sure that it can be done ? 

54 minutes ago, superbuser35 said:

Hello!

I have Superb 2018 L&K and recently, when I went to local workshop to adapt new battery, thought that maybe they can activate inside boot closing too. They tried with VCP, but failed. 

I don't know, how they tried exactly, but can someone share me info, where to start to succeed ? Should I control first something in car or how can I be sure that it can be done ? 

What software and hardware version you have?

I also would like to learn if it is possible to activate closing from inside in 5Q0959107P module [software version 0266]. Superb from 2019, no kessy, no easy open.

On 05/05/2023 at 08:52, superbuser35 said:

Hello!

Anybody :) ?

On 10/05/2023 at 07:12, superbuser35 said:

Anybody :) ?

I don’t believe there is a VCP file for this - So I’m not sure what they tried?

and did you supply them any files?

It needs to be done with a hacked file that will leave a fault code in the car and personally I’ve had to do it with vas5054

• 3 weeks later...

Car Skanner has an option for trunk parameters. Now everyone can set the trunk closing from the button in the cabin using the phone and obd. If I haven't tried it. You do everything at your own peril and risk

Screenshot_2023-06-04-21-34-19-701_com.ovz.carscanner-edit.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi yes I'm a noob to Skoda got my first one just figuring stuff out, 2016 l&k 190 SCR 4x4 I'd love to be able to enable this, also rear drl's is something I'd pay for, have a cousin near Ashford n I'm in Liverpool🤷🏾‍♂️.  What would you charge for this service if your even still doing it and do you have a list of other stuff you can do. Thanks.