Skip to content

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. Thanks pab567, how much would that set me back? Is it DIYable? I installed my mmi box fine, that was mostly plug and play. Is there any car coding involved when swapping the infotainment over?
  3. Monday's little purchase from Tesco. Every little helps! Just need to ask Mrs A for access to her beloved hairdryer, set heat to max and try my hand at the adaptation!
  4. Today
  5. Well, all change, had the car a week and took it back with faults from day 1, and rejected it under Consurmers Rights Act. Dealer was ok about that, but they've sold my old Superb. They are putting my financail position back to where it was refunding cash I paid and the pex trade in value, but at the moment I'm carless, except for the Fabia they have given me as a courtesy car til the rejection process is over. Only problem I'm in somerset and travelling to scotland on 22nd Oct, just over 2 weeks to source another car. Not to worry I'll treat myself and hire a good car. Can't find a Superb, think I'll treat myself to a Merc e class
  6. There not OEM, will have to check when I'm back home on Thursday, they were from Kopacek back when they were called Superskoda, will also have to look into postal cost to Czech Republic.
  7. It's booked into the garage on Thursday (8th October)!
  8. jozobozo joined the community
  9. Sorry I meant the infotainment update 0334 Gabbo
  10. Thank you for the offer, I will consider it if the one I have ordered is not functioning well enough 😁
  11. Another vote for grey/charcoal/anthracite. I find black wheels tend to lose any definition in the design. A lighter shade helps bring out the difference.
  12. I met the owner of 896 today, came and parked behind me at the supermarket when he saw me. Lovely chap, owned from new, still loves ut. Also Kent based.
  13. Not strictly electric car related, but I know that many EV'ers also have home battery installations, so this is a warning of possible troubles; I would not want anyone to suffer.
  14. I got the recommendation from a polish colleague, ordered from Skoda-Parts Czech page. This is not too far off from what I ordered in terms of looks: https://skoda-parts.cz/produkty/zkoseny-dsg-kozeny-volant-s-airbagem/ Emulator was some additional cost, not too much, something 3000 something CZK but cant seem to find the exact product page right now.
  15. Sad UK did not get it right like France did
  16. @johnnie47 It is great that there are choices and will be for many years to come. The millions of ICE vehicles available now and until no longer available new will be going on for decades yet. Sad IMO is that those that did get EV,s and might of had Free Charging and no VED no longer have that. But fair doos. Charging 3 pence a mile from EV drivers from next year is certainly not fair for those paying the public charging tariffs with 20% VAT.
  17. Hello to you both, and thank you for the replies! I actually ordered a set of steering wheel with emulator earlier today, as it seemed to be like you mention in your post @Cairus a "plug-and-play" type setup. Will post here when I get the parts and update with my experience of the install (which hopefully ends well).
  18. minsy replied to ix66's topic in Hellos and Goodbyes
    Welcome, Looks good in white.
  19. minsy started following Hi All
  20. Sounds like a plan. Happy to go half’s on postage @tombee
  21. Google says yes. Pretty sure the Reiger and Maxton sites don’t list different parts for both.
  22. Yes happy with that thank you, ahh just thought mine is a Estate does the rear lower valance still fit
  23. Ah gotcha - soz for getting mixed up. @tombee are you happy for a rear diffuser from a 2021 280 L&K with cutouts for tailpipes but also towbar cutout? You cannot see the layer unless you’re being reversed over by said car
  24. Looks great. I’m obviously biased but dechrome and black/colour coded badges look sweet on a white car…

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.