Skip to content

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. Jonatanx8 joined the community
  3. Hello again! Things are going well with getting my fabia back to great condition! however when im driving over bumpy roads and or under 2000RPM I am hearing some vibrations coming from the dash When i apply pressure here (circled in red) the vibration is subdued or stops entirely Additionally some of the panels for the AC controls can be wiggled about a bit, dunno if thats related or just the tolerances of the panels Should I try to disassemble the dash to see what is going on underneath? If so, are there instructions or a tutorial I can follow so i can take that part of the dash off? Thanks again!
  4. I've had an Enyaq 85 SE L for about 2 weeks now, and the Skoda Connect with Android is, let's say, "patchy". Most of the time it connects and seems stable, but it can be slow to do so, and you're let already driving when you find it decides its not going to connect which is really annoying. I have a OnePlus phone (Android 16) - these do not have Wifi charging, so I have taken to just plugging it in now, which is reliable, and of course, it charges. Its a pity as I was looking forward to wireless Android Auto which wasnt available on my previous (non-Skoda) car. The Infotainment system - for playing media, at least - has some issues -Not necessarily "bugs", perhaps "omissions". For example, music always starts playing from the first thing on my stored music, and I am getting very fed up with ABBA in Spanish now! Its particularly annoying as I mainly listen to audiobooks in the car and it will not pick up where it left of. Of course, playing these through Android Auto will solve that... but I have storage I'd like to use. Incidentally, the dealer told me the Enyaq is a 2027 build. I don;t know the software version, but I could get it, if it is useful. I'm hoping these things will be sorted out. Manufacturers really have got to be proactive with software updates if so much of the car tech relies on this stuff. Gone are the days when a SatNav map update would be all you got, and that perhaps once a year if you were lucky!
  5. AFAIK, it's a global system. Affected vehicles seem to be a lot of LHD German cars, which mean it's likely more LHD European models too. Have you got in touch with your local dealer? Deberías sentarte en el lado correcto del coche ;) I think this means 'only' 70 vehicles have had the bolt actually fail, rather than needing it replaced.
  6. Today
  7. I can't actually believe I am posting about bent plastic toothbrushes but.....whatever.... I have opted for a 45deg bend to the shaft and it seems okay, as per the photos. I will see how I get on when I do the next wash. Rome wasn't built in a day!
  8. Oh. That VWHub is UK/right-hand particular? Or is it global, and could be searched for ex-UK/ left-hand drive vehicles affected in other countries? (I'm in Spain. I sit on the wrong side of my car :-) ).
  9. My BMW 740 Sport has "hydraulic" engine mounts that eventually lose the fluid which is actually more like a gel. The engine then drops onto the cross-member with consequent 'orrible vibration. Should be an easy swap, unlike the BMW which are a b*gg*r to get at because of the exhausts....
  10. Unless it’s a UK-registered LHD Octavia/Superb/Karoq/Kodiaq, I do not believe so, no. It’s LHD only seemingly, which explains why there has been limited news over here.
  11. Left hand drive vehicles only - so no recall expected in the UK, Australia,New Zealand, India, ...
  12. "Number of vehicles affects: 70 - correct at the time of publication" ?! 😅
  13. So UK vehicles not affected by this recall ?
  14. No joy on the VW dealer alas. Skoda have given me contacts for two Skoda dealers in the Irish Republic but am coming to the conclusion that the part is not to be found using the usual channels in this Country so can only hope the two overseas I have emailed may prove successful
  15. Dont think it should move that much. Havent come accross hydraulic mounts before but reckon it should be tighter than in the vid. Is there any sign of fluid underneath? Alasdair
  16. Alasdair1 started following Engine mount play
  17. OccyVRS posted a topic in Skoda Karoq
    From VWHub -
  18. check the wiring inside the rubber tube that goes from the door to the door post on the car. the wiring can break in there and cause intermittent problems
  19. Examples please of a D-Segment large SUV EV with low deposit and low / no final payment that doesn't come with a double figure interest rate? I'm struggling to find anything like the offers you suggest are out there... eg a typical PCP on a low spec second hand 4 year old Enyaq with about 40k miles on the clock seems to come in at about £300 per month with an up-front payment of £3k, a final payment of £6k (if you want to keep the car) and over 10% interest, meaning paying almost £5k in interest on a £17k car with potentially nothing to show at the end... In my book that's stupid?
  20. Is it possible to replace coils (front/back) to give it more lift (ground clerance) My car has: 0YE/1JA coils ends with M (level 5) for rear and weight category front L08 It is 4x4, diesel. 3q051115aAT 5q0411105HS are the coils for Superb Alltrack, is it possible to swap the coils and schokbsorbers to make some elevation and stiffer suspencion?
  21. There was a page somewhere on the forum where you could download the flash files for the infotainment (3rd party so comes with some risk) and instructions for how to do it. Does anyone know if this can be used for the Superb infotainment too?
  22. Evidently you didn't follow instructions. Re-do and follow instructions.
  23. crosmax joined the community
  24. DonJoker joined the community
  25. Look after the pennies and the hundreds of thousands will look after themselves. (As long as you do some intelligent tax planning and tax avoidance, the legal one not evasion) !
  26. I'm also getting the daily update messages and have been for some time, the car is fully connected with active Care Connect & Infotainment Online services but no OTA update for me so far. I've begun to ignore the messages.............

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.