CitiGo-Go, a Citigo with more Go.

BossFox

Sorry if I've missed this bit but what was actually done to the engine to achieve 450bhp? :)

Jabba built the engine to 600bhp+ drag spec and then we went for a well known turbo to give 450bhp.

Garrett I think, but don't have the paperwork to hand and it's been so long since it was discussed I can't remember.

Jabba built the engine to 600bhp+ drag spec and then we went for a well known turbo to give 450bhp.

Garrett I think, but don't have the paperwork to hand and it's been so long since it was discussed I can't remember.

No, this isn't the twin scroll version.

It's a Borg Warner EFR turbo which are made to a very high spec and have minimal lag.

Good news is it fits... with a bit of trimming to non essential metalwork. :whew:

:nerd: :nerd:

• Like 1

:nerd: :nerd:

No, while that was the turbo to get, and I bought it with a manifold, it was found (late in 2014 or early this year) that it was a PITA to get in and get it working.

So we back tracked and went for a proven 1.8t set up of another turbo and manifold.

I now have the EFR (capable of 500-550bhp apparently) as a paperweight at work.

• Like 3

No, while that was the turbo to get, and I bought it with a manifold, it was found (late in 2014 or early this year) that it was a PITA to get in and get it working.

So we back tracked and went for a proven 1.8t set up of another turbo and manifold.

Aah okay, I did try :D

• Like 2

Thought he said the efr didnt fit? If its garrett your talking gt30 at that power or the older larger t38 but its old n heavy n doubt that would fit either. Friend of mine has a td06 on his 450bhp lcr but its so laggy and he wants to go gt30. Glad this cars still around tho, just as epic as the cossie ka

What an awesome paper weight. Will it fit any other projects?

The rear subframe is total metal p0rn! Do you have drawings in case the frame or wishbones get bent?

Jabba made up a jig.

Not sure if it's in the car.

If not we can duplicate it.

• Like 3

Jabba made up a jig.

Not sure if it's in the car.

If not we can duplicate it.

Don't know if it will be any use to you, but my daughter is studying Automotive Engineering at Uni, and is apparently a dab hand with that 3d software stuff like inventor. I have no idea what's required but if you need tech drawings for the stuff I can ask her what info she would need to run you up a set of drawings.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

The car is s at JDM,

But there are a few more urgent projects on the go at the moment, Yeti and Tin Top Fiesta race car plus a few Nissan projects.

The Citigo will be finished in time.

• Like 4